Chapter 17: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 2

Start from the beginning

Ghost: *Smirks* (Finally, I always wanted one of these.)

He straps the large knife around his waist. Ghost moves to the next corpse and starts looking. While he was searching, he heard a woman's voice.

Unknown Female: *Softly* Mary had a little lamb...

Ghost stands up and aims his rifle as he circles his surroundings, but he sees no one.

Unknown Female: *Softly* Mary had a little lamb...

He turns around, still aiming his rifle.

Ghost: (What the fuck is this?)

Unknown Female: *Softly* I miss you and love you. *Giggles* My little ghost.

Ghost: *Frustrated and mumbles* Where are you? Show yourself, you fuckin' stalker.

Unknown Female: *Softly* Why so mad? What have I ever done to you, my little ghost? My darling. *Giggles* I want us to be together again.

Ghost: (What's up with this lady? And why does she sound familiar?) How about you come out and get me then? And stop speaking like a fuckin' psychotic bitch.

Unknown Female: *Softly* Where's the fun in that, Ty? We used to have so much fun when we were kids. The fun that we enjoyed. All the good times we had before you went missing. And here you are, a monster. What have they done to you?

Ghost: *Scoff* What do you know of me? I'm a ghost who works in the shadows to protect the innocents and destroy any threat that would bring chaos to this world.

Unknown Female: Wrong! You are nothing more than their slave and pawn—just another weapon. Why can't you see this?

Ghost: That's funny coming from a stalker bitch that doesn't know the true purpose of a ghost. You know nothing.

Unknown Female: *Less disbelief* They really did corrupt you and allowed this demon to control you. They took you away from me and made you a monster—my darling. What has happened to you?

Ghost: Enough of this! I'm not listening to your crap, you stupid bitch!

Unknown Female: Nothing isn't over, Ty!

Ghost turns around and sees the person he hates most in this world... The Bloodhound of Florencia.

She was standing there with a menacing smile, and he could feel a deadly aura coming from her, like she was stalking her prey

She was standing there with a menacing smile, and he could feel a deadly aura coming from her, like she was stalking her prey. Ghost aimed his rifle at her as he glared at the bloodhound with a killing aura.

Ghost: *Growls* It had to be you. Get out of my fuckin' head, you mutt. I know you're not here. You wouldn't come here without a plan.

Roberta: *Giggles* You are right, Ty.~ I'm not here, but waiting.

Ghost: Waiting for what?

Roberta: An opportunity to strike and bring you back home. *Grins menacing* You are mine and will always be. You can't stop me or your team.