IX

"But you made me want to plan out my last days on earth eating you."

-

Me and sal walked a few steps behind Henry and my mom as we made our way to the elevator. The four of us were going out to brunch. Today was the day I and sal first met. We've done this every year. It started with us asking, but ended up them taking us out without us even asking. I loved it.

"Should we tell them?" I whispered.

sal looked at me. "I mean, yeah. I'm sure they'll be cool with it."

"I hope so." I nervous pit grew in my stomach.

Henry and Mum chatted happily while me and sal made small talk between ourselves. This was our 15th anniversary, I'm pretty sure, and I was really hoping something extra special would end up happening tonight. every year was the same, not like I disliked it.

We got to a small restaurant at the edge of town. Sal and I sat next to each other while henry and Mom sat on the opposite booth. We ordered our drinks, sal looked at me and I gave him the okay.

"Mrs l/n, dad." sal said nervously. "me and Y/n have something important to tell you." I could tell he was smiling under his prosthetic.

Henry looked at me, then back at sal. "Go ahead, son." My mom had a small, pleasant smile on her face.

"Uh, we're dating." he said cautiously.

"Oh, honey, we've expected this for forever." she grinned.

"Yes, and we're so happy for you two." Henry patted sals clothed arm.

"Thank you, guys." I smiled brightly.

Henry pulled us in from across the table for a hug.

"Were we really that obvious!?" I joked.

-

after brunch, we went to sal and Henry's apartment and watched movies. around 7, the sun had begun to set. "All right, kids. me and m/n are going to go get a drink." Henry sighed, pushing himself out of his chair.

"See you guys later." mom said. "Don't do anything we wouldn't do!" she snickered. I rolled my eyes.

-

I watched sal play on his Gameboy. he was playing some 8-bit game he had probably found in the lost and found. he couldn't get past a certain level to save his life, though. eventually, he gave up, tossing his gearboy onto the coffee table and slumping back on the couch in defeat.

"Wow, you suck." I teased.

"That level is hard! I don't suck THAT bad." he protested.

"Right." I said sarcastically.

"You try." he groaned.

"I will, and I'll beat it too." I grabbed the gearboy and did as I said, except the part about beating it.

"Now, who sucks?" he said, placing a cold plastic kiss on my cheek.

"You know what? don't even talk to me." I giggled, sticking my hands up in the air and walking away. he continued to follow me, saying my name in a teasing way. I flipped him off before walking into his room.

"Awe, Y/n! it's okay, babe. just admit I'm better."

"Why should I when there's nothing to admit, sassy!" he followed close behind me. he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in from behind. he rested his head on my shoulder. I laughed before pushing him off and flopping onto his bed. "Leave me alone."

he laid next to me and playfully kicked my leg, but it was more just a nudge. I slapped his arm, and he sat up, taking off his prosthetic. he poked my exposed stomach. I sat up and looked at him like he was crazy. I pushed on his chest. sal dramatically gripped his chest, acting hurt. he lightly pushed me back.

"What are you doing?" I giggled. he was giggling too, just like we were little kids again. I pushed him once more, so he was fully on his back. he quickly shot up and pinned me down by placing his hands on either side of my head. "Wow, what a way to change the mood." I smirked.

he smiled and tucked a hair behind my ear. sal kissed me gently as he moved down, so he was leaning on his forearms. I leaned into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his back, pulling him closer. we became hungrier for each other, deepening the kiss. sals tongue swiped my bottom lip, which caught me by surprise. he begged for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and let our tongues glide against one another's. I tangled my hands in his hair, wanting more. his lips were soft against mine. one of his hands moved to the side of my face. he gently rubbed his thumb along my cheek. our kiss was rough yet so passionate. he pulled me up with one arm as he sat up. he gently pulled me into his lap, never breaking contact. He gently ran his fingers through my hair and caressed my cheek with his thumb. i moaned softly and closed my eyes, savoring the touch. His hand moved down to my neck, where he lingered for a moment before trailing his fingers down to my collarbone. i began to trace my fingers along his jawline before finally reaching up to gently touch his neck. As i did, sal pulled away and began to leave little trails of kisses all the way down to my chest. im sure he could feel my heart racing. The sound of it filled the room. he sucked and nipped at my collar bone, leaving little spots all over me.

He leaned forward and kissed me passionately, exploring every inch of my mouth with his tongue. When we finally pulled apart, panting heavily, he pulled away from me and sat up straight. He takes off his shirt, revealing his chest. With a smile on my face, i pulled him back towards me and wrapped my arms around his body, bringing us together once more. This time, however, instead of kissing him, i brought our bodies even closer together with my legs wrapped tightly around his hips. sal reached under my shirt and unclasped my bra, taking it off and tossing it somewhere in the room. He reached out and ran his fingers across my skin, causing me to shiver with pleasure.

"You have no idea how good you look.." sal whimpered as he helped me slip my pants off. he looked back up at me with an intense gaze. His breathing became heavier as well, making sure not to miss any detail of my body. He reached out and cupped my breasts gently. "God damn..." I bit my lip, excited for what was coming. (hopefully it'd be sal)

He crawled between my thighs, pressing himself against me. my hips bucked slightly when our bodies touched together, sending sparks through us. "don't be shy sally face, let me help you take your jeans off."

and whatever else happened within that hour will forever be kept secret between me and sal.

our heavy breathing filled the room as sal fell down next to me on the bed. "Y/n." he said with a serious tone.

my stomach dropped. "yeah, sally?"

"I love you."

my heart raced. I was so in love with this man, and I knew he was just as in love with me. yet, that still surprised me. "I love you so much."

we heard the front door creak open and our drunk parents walk in. we scrambled to get dressed. I fixed sals hair, putting it in a ponytail so it didn't look as crazy. we walked out to greet our parents, our faces red. we went back to his room and quickly fell asleep wrapped in eachothers arms.

-

"see, I told you they'd get married." M/n nudged Henry.

"you know I knew it too." he rolled his eyes.

sal and Y/n walked out from the kitchen into the living room.

"I'm so happy for them." Henry smiled.

"me too." m/n felt sad, her baby had grown up and was with the man of her dreams. who also happened to be her childhood best friend. "so, where's my $20?"

-

IM NOT EVEN GONNA LIE TO YALL. I MADE A BOT WRITE THE SMUT AND I MADE SMALL CHANGES. DONT CANCEL ME I JS DONT HAVE IT IN ME TO WRITE SMUT, BUT IT FITS SO WELL.