Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"This is... very narrow." Yaoyorozu commented, making Y/N to grumble.

"Psh, c'mon, VIce-Rep. You can do it. That's why diet is important. For girls."

"Hey. Shut it." She glared daggers at him, causing Y/N to meekly raised his hands. "Yeah, yeah. I'm just saying."

Y/N paused, causing the others to slow down and stop as well. "We're here." Y/N looked up and gestures two fingers, raised. "Iida, Todoroki, carry Izuku and Kirishima. Do you guys have a NV Goggles?"

"Yeah. I have one." Kirishima confirmed. "Good."

"What about you?" Yaoyorozu asks.

Y/N simply closes his eyes as his eyes changed. "I have my own ways."

Jumping at the alley, he sticks his feet on the wall like a spider and peered inside, with Kirishima looking through his Night Vision Goggles.

Both of them jumped in fright as it sent shivers to Kirishima's spine, yelping.

"What's wrong?!" Iida asks worriedly.

"What did you see?!" Todoroki followed it with his own.

"No... Fucking... Way..." Y/N suddenly cursed in anger, fear, and surprise. "Give the googles to Izuku, now. And then look at the back left..."

Kirishima immediately handed the goggles to Midoriya, as he took it and peered through. "ARE THOSE ALL... N-NOMU?!"

"I-It looks like it." Kirishima stutters.

"What should we do, Class-Rep?!" 

"N/N-chan, should we attack?!"

Y/N gave them a glance and answered, "No." This caused them to look at him. "Because-" He looked to his right and noticed a giant feet coming down from the sky. "-The heroes are here."

"H-Heroes?!" Iida said in surprise.

"B-Back, now." He said to them as he pulls out his sword. His body screaming to run in danger. "I SAID BACK NOW!" 

The group heard a loud whistle rushing from the darkest place of the building. It was a tendril that was narrowly avoided by Best Jeanist, and Mt. Lady, and a voice can be heard speaking to them. "Sorry Tiger. She's always had a good quirk." The voice spoke as he continued, "It was the perfect opportunity, so I took it."

"Are you with the League?" Gang Orca inquires. The shadow chuckled.

"After my body turned into this, I also depleted a lot of what I'd stocked up."

"Don't make any step further!"

"Sorry, but I won't comply." He said as he released a powerful blast that obliterates the front of the building.

Because of that, Y/N accidentally landed in front of the unconscious heroes from before, as he felt a never-ending, bone-chilling, ferocious bloodlust from the man floating ahead of him.

His eyes twitched not in fear, but in anger. "Y-You..."

The man chuckled. "Hm. Tomura finally started thinking and making decisions for himself..." He then spotted Y/N as he turns around to face him.

"Kid." Another voice interrupts him, it was Kurama's. "Don't be afraid. Counter his bloodlust with ours. Don't panic and look at him in the eye, you are a hero, remember that."

"Kurama?! Where were you earlier?"

"I'm afraid I took a long nap to recover myself, and to give you a gift."