"I-I'm sorry?"

"You're not Eclipse. Eclipse knows me. You don't know me."

"Maybe there's another-"

"No! I know Eclipse! My big sibling took him home and he played with me and we were friends!" Oliver yelled, stomping his foot on the ground.

"That must've been a different Eclipse. I was added in after the daycare was shut down," Eclipse slowly said, placing a hand on the young boy's shoulder. "They were really worried about the attendant, so they made me in case something went wrong."

"You mean after things did go wrong..." Oliver mumbled. He could feel Eclipse reach up and gently pat the top of his head. "Where's Mr. Sun?"

"Sadly, Mr. Sun can't be out right now. He and Mr. Moon needed to be rebooted, so until the proper reboot can be preformed, I'm going to be standing in their place," Eclipse slowly explained.

"But they're the only ones who know where my sibling is!"

"Well, what does your sibling look like? Maybe we can find them together?"

"They have (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and they were wearing... jeans and a t-shirt and jacket? I don't remember. O-oh! They had bandages that covered their robot parts!"

Oliver could see Eclipse look visibly startled for a moment, his body going rigid.

"Oh, um... is this a pretend sibling? Like a toy or-"

"No! They're real! (y/n) is my big sibling who thought they were human but were actually a robot! And they were best friends with Mr. Sun and Mr. Moon because they worked here and then they started getting sick like Mr. Moon and had to leave but then they came back cause something bad happened at the house and then me and Gregory got trapped in the Pizzaplex cause all the animatronics were sick and trying to attack us and (y/n) was trying to help us but couldn't cause their sickness kept making them want to hurt us and then I lost them and then the Pizzaplex collapsed and now I'm trying to find them!"

By the end of his rant, Oliver could feel tears starting to pour down his cheeks. He balled his hands into fists, furiously wiping at his eyes.

"Oh, little one..." Oliver felt himself being lifted up by Eclipse, the animatronic placing him against his hip. "We'll look for your sibling, but first you need to tell me your name."

"Oliver," the boy sniffled.

"Alright, Oliver, and do you know where your sibling could be?"

"I think they'd be here. The worked in the daycare, so they have to be here."

"Well, then, well start looking here. However, you need to let me handle any sharp or dangerous-"

"Oliver! I found something!"

The nine-year-old's head shot over towards the sound of Gregory's voice. She pushed himself out of Eclipse's arms, running towards the source of his voice. He could hear Eclipse running behind him, yelling at him to slow down and be careful.

As soon as he spotted Gregory, his run turned into a sprint before skidding to a stop, nearly slamming into the brown-haired boy.

"Where are they?" he yelled, his breathing heavy.

Gregory pointed to a pile of rubble. Taking a closer look at it, Oliver could see a torn up silicone hand with wire and metal bits poking our of it.

"There you- Oh my goodness, how many children am I going to have to keep safe today? First that little girl and now- Oliver!"

Oliver placed his hands underneath a large chunk of concrete, trying to lift it with all of his might. Before he could even get it off the ground, a pair of hands snaked under his arms and lifted him up.

"What did I tell you about lifting dangerous objects?" Eclipse huffed.

"It's just a big rock," Oliver grumbled.

"A big rock with lots of metal and sharp edges!" he yelled. The animatronic then turned to Gregory. "And you! Why were you with your friend? Neither of you should be here in the first place, but if you insist on being here you should have stuck together!"

"Sun and Moon don't like me so I assumed you wouldn't either," Gregory said, shrugging.

"Alright, alright. Just... both of you stand back."

Oliver was set down a few meters away from the pile of rubble. He watched as Eclipse walked over and started to lift rocks and debris away.

"Hey, do you think we should look for Cassie? I know I said she was probably dead but..." Gregory whispered.

"Yeah, maybe she's still alive? We can look for her and the other animatronics," Oliver whispered back.

"Are you two keeping secrets?" Eclipse called.

Looking over, Oliver could see him eyeing him and Gregory.

"Yeah. What kid doesn't?" Gregory said, a grin forming on his face.

"I can see why my counterparts wouldn't like you."

Oliver snorted as he watched Gregory's grin immediately fall. A few minutes later, Eclipse finally waved the two over. Darting over to his side, Oliver stared at the crushed and mangled form of his robotic sibling.

"Oh dear, this doesn't look good in the slightest," Eclipse mumbled.