23.

George had passed out from crying by the time the limo stopped. He'd been carried into a large mansion and dumped on a couch in the living room. As George woke up he was nervous.

"Hello?" He called out. 

"Ah, you're awake." Said the man. "Good. And don't worry, you won't be here long."

"What?" Said George.

"While you were asleep I called your new owner and made a deal." Said the man. "He's on his way here right now."

"Please don't do this." Said George. "Please."

"It's too late." Said the man. "Now, just go back to sleep."

George looked at him confused. But then the man walked up to him and pulled something out of his pocket. George could barely see what it was. Then quickly the man lunged towards him and stabbed it into his neck. George felt himself slowly falling asleep.

---

"Let go of me." Screamed Alex as the boss picked him up.

"No." Snapped the boss. "You are mine now, got it? So stop this or I'll send you to your friends. And you don't really want them to see you like this, do you?"

"I'd prefer it to being around you." Yelled Alex.

"Fine then." Shouted the boss. "But that doesn't mean you have to be conscious."

Quickly he threw Alex to the ground, holding onto his legs and slamming his head against the floor first before dropping him completely, him instantly passing out as blood poured out.

"Get a medic." Shouted the boss. "Then I'll throw him with the others."

---

When Alex woke up all he could feel was pain. Slowly he opened his eyes but everything was blurry. He tried to push himself up from the ground but he collapsed. Then he heard noises around him and someone rushed over. They put their arms around him, hugging him and helping him to sit up. It was a few moments before Alex realised.

"Wilbur?" He said.

"Yes, yes. It's me." Said Wilbur. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Why is it all blurry?" Said Alex. "And the red, it's all surrounded by red."

"What?" Said Wilbur. "Look at me." He leant Alex against the wall facing him. "What can you see?"

"It- it all looks wrong." Said Alex. "It's not right. And- ugh- it hurts so much."

"You can't see me properly?" Said Wilbur.

Alex shook his head, but quickly he cried out in pain. Wilbur hugged him again, cradling him in his arms.

"It's my head." Said Alex. "It hurts. It hurts too much."

There was silence.

"Oh hey, is he awake?" Said Karl, yawning.

Wilbur nodded but he was shaking.

"Oh, no. There's something wrong, isn't there?" Said Karl.

"Yes." Said Wilbur.

"Come on, let's wake the others. They might at least be able to help." Said Karl. 

Quickly the two woke the other two up. Wilbur whispered to them as he explained.

"It's all blurry?" Said Nick.

"I think so." Said Wilbur. "But he said about red."

"What did that guy fucking do to him?" Said Clay.