First Mention: Chapter 19
Owner:Hank Leyte
Level: 7

Felid - it resembles a bipedal cat. With two sets if eyes. One major set, with a smaller set behind them.

Subclasses:

> Leonin - It resembles a female lion. Being the stongest among the Felid and the largest, it usually fights more aggressively than the other. It's moves are more similar to that of a mixed martial artist.

First Mention: Chapter 12
Owner: Beatrice Eliot
Level: 7

> Tigrine - It resembles that of a tiger. It usually has a burnt orange fur, with black stripes. It stands smaller than the Leonin, but faster. It usually fights in a wait and ambush manner similar to a ninja but is more agressive than a Jaguarin.

First Mention: Chapter 12
Owner: Ashton Parker
Level: 7

> Jaguarine - It resembles a plain black jaguar, a bit smaller than a Tigrin and moves as fast as it. It fights similar to an assassin, lying in wait for its prey then attacks at the best opportunity.

First Mention: None yet but first described in Chapter 3 and mentioned generally as a Felid throughout the previous chapters.
Owner: May Santos
Level: 7

> Leopine - It resembles that of an african leopard. It stands the smallest among the Felids but moves the fastest. It uses its legs mostly in battle but also uses punches only, not as strong as the other Felids. It likes to move freely in the battlefield, attacking from all sides of the opponent.

First Mention: Chapter 12
Owner: Page Anson
Level: 7

Enenra - It appears as a floating haze of dark shadow. Although they are vulnerable to physical attack, these demons are able to drain the life from all that they touch, enveloping smaller demons until all they leave is a lifeless corpse. Cousin to the Sylph, these rare demons tend to live in the caves, swamps and other dark places of the ether. (Summoner: The Novice Wikia - https://summoner-the-novice.fandom.com/wiki/Demons)

First Mention: Chapter 41
Owner: Vincent Dy
Level: 8

Gargoyle- It has a whole body of a large black gremlin and large wings of a bat. It can petrify its body and become as hard as granite when severely wounded to defend itself. It attacks with the sharp claws of its hands and legs.

First Mention: Chapter 19
Owner: An unnamed man
Level: 10

Golem - They are elemental class demons that can be made from different minerals, including clay, mud and sand with a Stone Golem being the most powerful. They appear roughly humanoid but they have one large digit and a thumb. (From Taran Matharu's Summoner: Novice - Demonology)

First Mention: Chapter 12
Owner: Randall Laquian
Level: 8

Griffon - a horse sized demon with the body, tail and back legs of a lion then head, wings and talons of an eagle.

First Mention: Chapter 12
Owner: Mr. Anub
Level: 10

Hippogryph - It has a head that resembles a bateleur eagle and body of a lion with tiffany blue fur. It's wings is that of a large bald eagle. It attacks mostly with its sharp claws.

First Mention: Chapter 19
Owner: Caitlin Terre
Level: 7

Jackalope - A demon that resembles an overgrown bipedal hare with the size of a full grown lion. It has long rabbit ears and two bistre brown antlers that resembles that of a red deer's antler. It can make burrows in the ground, almost as quickly as a Serpentid but doesn't really live underground as Serpentids do. They attack with rapid punches, aiming to knock out their opponents unconscious. They are mostly vegetarian so the punches are merely for defense. They use their huge antlers to fend off attackers that are larger than they are. It's fur color vary from white, gray, black and light brown.