003- CRUEL SUMMER

|IT'S A CRUEL SUMMER,
WITH YOU.|

How about this one? I questioned as I threw a white dress at Belly.
Ehhhh... Belly replied with her head shaking.
I flopped onto the bed groaning. There's nothing to wear! I exclaimed with a sigh.
Belly sprung up and scavenged through my wardrobe, occasionally pulling out any pastel top she found just to quickly chuck it back in.
Until she pulled out a white top and paired it with a denim skirt.
How about this? Belly swayed the outfit in front of me.
Ooo, not bad! I said and went to try it on.
I walked out and span. What'd you think? I purred.
Love! Belly clapped her hands.

I touched up my hair and make up as Belly and I talked until Jeremiah bust in.
Where you headin? He called.
The drive in with Cam. I admitted and immediately blushed as i spoke.
The pair made fun of me for my red face but it meant I didn't have to add any blusher so I wasn't so bothered.
Cam Cameron? Jeremiah joked.
I rolled my eyes laughing.

Cam texted me that he was outside so I quickly ran down the stairs ignoring Steven and Conrad saying something about me.
I hopped into his car as we greeted each other.
He drove to the drive in and we made small talk.
I hate small talk but it's different with him.

When the movie finally started, I watched for a little while until he leaned it to kiss me,
I kissed him for not even a moment as I unbuckled my seat belt, A little awkwardly, He chucked and did the same.

We started making out, His hand travelled through my hair and I rested mine on his jaw.
I started to move my remaining hand to his chest until a car pulled up beside us, Loud laughing heard over the blasting music.
I pulled away, As the voices were similar, I turned around as if I didn't know already who them voices belonged to and glared into the car, Conrad, Jeremiah and Stephen pissing themselves laughing at me. I quickly turned to Cam who seemed a little irritated and excused myself as I got out of the car.

What the HELL are you guys doing here!
I yelled as Jeremiah opened the window of his car.

They weren't intimidated in the slightest, They continued to laugh and mock me.
I roll my eyes and continue preaching but it doesn't do any good.

Can you guys go, like are you's serious?!
I spat, Not amused at all.
They eventually gave in and drove off.
I flipped them off as they drove away and got back into Cam's car, A little embarrassed.

I'm sorry about them.
I apologised.
Cam smiled and dismissed it, Thank God.

After an hour or so the movie ended and he drove me home as I got ready to get out, I turned to him.
Hey, thanks, You were right the movie was really good.
Cam laughed a little in agreement.
Told you so..

I laugh slightly and then lean in, He does the same and we start to make out again, This time rather it being slow it was much more passionate.
My hands cupped his face until I took off his seatbelt and moved my self onto him,
His hands slipped around my waist almost immediately before pulling away and looking at me,

I smiled and lift his chin, He quickly started kissing me again. I questioned if I should take things further but realised that I had already made the first move and should let him decide.

After making out for the duration of three or four songs I pulled away this time.
Well I'll see you soon Cam Cameron.
I teased as I opened his car door.
He looked dumbfounded and just nodded quickly.
I smile as I exited the car and went back inside.

I glided through the house until I entered the living room, All eyes on me.
It was written all over my face.
Damn Cam Cameron!
Stephen exclaimed, his hand on his chin.
Jer and Stephen were laughing but Conrad looked suspicious.
I rolled my eyes at them, yet my smile never faded.
I was too out of it and strolled upstairs to my room,
But Belly was already sitting on my bed,
A smirk that I couldn't help burst out laughing at.