002- ENCHANTED

|THESE ARE THE WORDS I HELD BACK,
AS I WAS LEAVING TOO SOON,
I WAS ENCHANTED TO MEET YOU.

After a couple minutes we arrived at the beach and Belly's eyes immediately met with the boy from the gas station earlier.
Text me if you need me. I say winking as I walked off to give them some alone time.

I greeted some people but they all were coupled up so I sat on the beach instead of going home because I didn't want to spoil Belly's night.
I watched the stars linger in the sky before hearing a voice coming closer to me.
I turned to see a curly haired boy walking towards me.
Seat taken? He asked referring to the empty sand.
I giggled a little.
No. I tilted my head to him to sit beside me.
He sat down beside me.
I'm Cam, I haven't seen you around before. Are you new? He smiled.
I'm Madison and no I live here, do you? I replied.
Uh no I live here too. Cam answered.

We talked for a while getting to know each other.
He was super sweet and extremely cute.

All of a sudden I heard yelling. I looked over to see Conrad and the guy Belly was with bickering.
Already? Cam chuckled.
Although I didn't laugh, Instead I was worried.
His smile almost immediately dropped.
That's my brother.. I should probably see what's going on? I grunted.
I then reassured him that I would be back in a minute. Belly was trying to stop whatever was happening.
Suddenly, We both got an elbow to the face.
Now Conrad was raging but before he could do anything the Cops pulled up.
Cam quickly took my hand pulling me aside and asking me if I was alright.
I nodded to confused to reply.

We ran after Conrad and Jeremiah.
When we finally reached the car Jeremiah and Belly were in the front with Conrad in the back.
Quick get in! Jeremiah called.
I hesitated. I think Cams gonna bring me home. I proposed.
No way. Jeremiah spat.
Cam introduced himself but it was no use.
I gave up and turned back to Cam.
Uh, I'm not in the mood to argue with him right now. I slightly whispered.
Uh, you should probably go.. but, um, the whaling boat that I intern on, it leaves at dawn every morning from the piers, I was wondering if you'd wanna come? He asked nervously.
I'll be there. I smiled before leaning in and kissing him. It was beautiful. After I got in the car to be terrorised by Jeremiah for it until he remembered that we had forgotten Stephen.
Until a knock on Conrad's window, It was a cop.

We were busted.
All of a sudden, Laurel was trying to lecture us but it was clear she wasn't exactly sober either. After the conflict, I went upstairs avoiding anyone and just sat on my bed, staring into space.
Tonight was.. interesting to say the least...
I snuck out, met a boy, got in trouble with the police.
The thrill was fun, I looked forward to telling Cam Cameron about it the following day.
I set an alarm early for the next morning and immediately dozed off.

The next morning I woke up to my obnoxious alarm but instead of slamming snooze,
I shot up from my bed and immediately got ready.
I put on a yellow flowing shorts and a white top.
I let my hair down as usual and fixed myself.
I grabbed Cam's hoodie he had given me last night and threw it on.
Odd confession but I didn't want to give it back and deep down I hoped he would let me keep it but it wasn't mine.
I flung myself down the stairs and went outside, walking towards the dock to see a distant ship. A smile sprung on my face as I waited patiently for the ship to arrive.

In a couple of minutes that felt like an eternity, The whale boat finally arrived.
Cam came towards me and greeted me.

Hey, Madison. He called.
Hey Cam, How are you? I asked, I felt a little awkward but anyways.
We made small talk for a while until I pretended to remember that I had been wearing his hoodie still.
I began to unzip the hoodie and handed it to him.
Are you sure you aren't cold. He questioned and genuinely looked like he meant it.
No, thanks for lending me it. I smiled handing him the jumper.
Do you wanna catch a movie tonight, there's a drive in. He lingered the thought.
My face lit up. I'd love to. I called.
We parted ways but my smile never left, The only thing on my mind was what I was wearing tonight and what was going to happen..