001- ALL TOO WELL

"IT WAS RARE, I WAS THERE,
I REMEMBER IT ALL TOO WELL."

I threw a t-shirt over my bikini and shorts as I heard someone pulling into the driveway.
I practically pushed Jeremiah downstairs due to the excitement to see the Conklins.

Ouch! Jeremiah exclaimed.
Oops! Sorry Jer! I quickly replied still running.

I flung the front door open and before I knew it I was being held in the air by Stephen before about to do the same to Belly but I stopped.

Damn Belly! I said before jumping into her arms.

Everyone greeted each other and of course it was time for a belly flop. We grabbed Belly and threw her into the pool. We were laughing hysterically.

Ouch! Belly hissed.
She swam over before reaching her hand and pulling Conrad into the pool.

A smile naturally spread along my face, I was always my happiest when the Conklin's were home.

Belly and I went into my room so I could update her on my life. We could go forever without talking to each other but we were always close.

Okay, so basically I have been focusing on myself recently but trust me this Summer things are going to change. I stated with a devious grin.
Belly laughed and told me about things were at home. She also told me that some guy asked her to the bonfire earlier at the gas station.
No way! That's perfect! I said jumping up and down holding her hands.
What are you gonna wear? I asked her.
Taylor gave me her power weapon dress. Belly smirked.
Show me! I squealed.
It was gorgeous, I looked through my closet and picked out a little black dress.
Belly loved it.

How are we gonna get out of movie night with the moms? Belly questioned.
I shrugged.
We can't tell the boys though, Conrad thinks I'm
'too young.' I moped.
So we won't.. Belly winked.

A couple hours passed and Belly and I started getting ready whilst blasting Taylor Swift.
She curled my hair and gossiped.
So.. Conrad. I began.
Belly rolled her eyes smiling.
Well you have to constantly update me. I laughed.
But don't tell me about the.. gross things. I sang.
Belly started roaring laughing. Ewwww.

We turned off the music and slipped downstairs sneaking past our mom's.
We giggled whilst walking towards the beach.