Kiss the cook?- Sanji nsfw

(Y/n) and sanji r dating btw

🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
I opened my eyes, greeted with moonlight shining through the circular windows. I sat up,
Nami and Robin still asleep. I step out of the women's quarters and head to the bathroom to wash my face and style my hair. I leave the bathroom and head to the dining hall.

I open the door and was immediately greeted with the aroma of someone cooking delicious food, i hummed and sat down.
"Good morning madammoiselle!"
Sanji greeted me, his legs into tornados and eyes into hearts.
"Good morning my love."
I smiled at him warmly. I noticed something on his pink apron.
"Kiss the cook, eh?"
I smirked suggestively. Looking up into his heart eyes.
"Yes please!"
He made a pervy face, then a kissy face. Blood dribbled out his nose. I grabbed his tie and locked my lips on his. Our tongues intertwined, we stayed like this for another 30 seconds, until we broke away.
"Oh my, mademoiselle...."
Blood shot out his nose and onto the floor, i snickered.
"Why don't you finish cooking and I'll give you more kisses?"
I snickered and winks suggesting some more.
"Yes (y/n)-swannn!!"
His eyes hearts and he turned into a love tornado.

20 minutes later, he has finished cooking and he presented himself in front of me,
"May I have those kisses you are talking about, (y/n)-swan?!"
"Of course you can, my ero-cook."
I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck, I locked my lips on his and held him tight.
Our tongues fought for dominance over eachother, he bit my bottom lip. Causing me to  yelp and lose the battle for dominance.

His tongue entered my mouth, exploring thoroughly. I pulled away and went to his neck I kissed and sucked roughly, leaving visible marks.
I whispered into his ear, seductively.
"Let me suck you off, my love?"
After I said that, I immediately felt a poke in my thigh. I snickered and dropped on my knees and looked up at him,
"That's a yes?"
Blood dribbling out his nose, hearts in his eyes,
"Yes please, mademoiselle..."
His breathing picked up. I brought my hand to his his tent and stroked it slightly, I got up slightly and bit the zipper on his fly and dragged it down with my teeth.
I pull his pants down to his hips giving me access to his bulge,
I giggled at his pink and red heart boxers. I heard him make a 'hmph' sound.
"I'm not making fun dear, it's adorable."
I reassured, I then pulled down his boxers and popped out his not so little friend, I heard a hiss from sanji from the sudden contact with cold air

I smiled at the sight, his tip leaking precum, his hard cock twitching in anticipation.
I kissed the shaft and kissed my way up to the tip.
I showered his tip with soft kisses and stroked him slightly.
Soft whimpers left his mouth, only turning me on further. I spit on his hard member and took him into my mouth.
I rocked my head back and forth, my tongue swirled on his tip, I hollowed my cheeks to get better suction. Quiet groans left his mouth, he placed his hand on my head, pushing me gently. I continued hollowing my cheeks and swirling my tongue around him.
I deepthroated him, while my hands held his hips tight. I gagged on him each time the tip touched the bottom of my throat. I stopped moving my head and his hips bucked into my mouth.
Tears welled in my eyes each time he bucked deep into my throat. Each time he thrusted the louder he was,
"Fuck, I'm so close (y/n)-swan.."
His breathing got heavy and his thrusts got faster.
Each thrust was more sloppy then the last, With one final thrust and one final groan. I felt my tongue was met with a salty yet sweet taste, my mouth was filled with a warm liquid substance.

I looked up into his eyes to see his cute face.
"Fuck, your mouth is so good..."
His cheeks flushed and blood running down from his nose to his chin. I quickly swallowed his load and wiped my wet chin and wiped my teary eyes.

I checked my wrist watch, it was 6:05. Everyone is probably about to wake up.
"Let's continue later tonight, sanji. Why don't you show me how good your mouth is?"
I smirked and gave him a playful wink  and walked out the kitchen.
"Yes (y/n)-swan!!"
He saluted with heart eyes and turned into a love tornado.
When I shut the door behind me a soothing voice startled me.
"It's not really good to do that in the kitchen, eh (y/n)?"
Robin stood next to the door, smirking at me with a teasing tone in her voice.
"Jeez, Robin you scared me..."
I said with a hand over my heart.
"Also please don't tell anyone.."
I pleaded.
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."
She winked and walked into the kitchen.
"I really hope no one else heard us..."
I crossed my fingers and went to the bathroom to freshen up.
🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

Ok soo tell me what y'all thinnnk