002

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗜 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗢

chapter two:annoyed !

chapter two:
annoyed !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 4 was going to happen whether Violetta liked it or not — and if she was going to be honest, she didn't like it. Nothing about having another camera shoved in her face enticed her, especially after what happened between her and EJ. It had been a little while since then, and she was still trying to pick up the pieces of her broken heart.

"Follow me, and keep your energy contained," Miss Jenn announced, leading them through the hallways back to the bomb shelter. "I'm told we have a special visitor meeting us in the rehearsal room."

Kourtney gasped in excitement. "If it's Dani, somebody stop me from saying something stupid."

"If it's Mack, somebody stop me if I flirt with him," Carlos said.

Kourtney laughed at them. "Carlos."

Ricky let out a chuckle and used his hand that wasn't holding Athena's to push him forwards gently. "Yeah, Carlos."

Violetta rolled her eyes at that — this whole thing was so ridiculous. "Oh my God."

Athena gave her a warning look. "It's fine, Vi."

They finally reached the hallway where the rehearsal room was, only for it to be completely blocked off from then by yellow caution tape. Multiple people were moving things in the hallway, and a man wearing a shirt that said HOMECOMING SECURITY was standing by the yellow tape holding a clipboard. Violetta's eyebrows raised as she slowed to a stop — what was this?

"Excuse me, hi," Miss Jenn greeted. "Um, my students and I need to get back to our rehearsal room."

"No can do," the security guard told her. "This hallway's been rented out by Homecoming to pre-light for a scene."

"But Homecoming isn't for, like, a month," Ashlyn protested.

The security guard gestured them towards him, and they leaned in. "Between us, Homecoming is the secret code name for High School Musical 4."

Most of the members of their group cheered in excitement. Violetta, however, stayed silent, glancing around at everyone. Sure, it was a huge thing, but she didn't want to do this again. That kind of heartbreak wouldn't be good for her.

Miss Jenn gestured the security guard closer to him. "Between us, you should not be a security guard."

Because of the hallway being completely blocked off from them, they had to go around basically the entire school to get back inside. And by go around, Violetta meant they went outside and climbed through the literal bushes. If Violetta wasn't already in a bad mood, this definitely made her be.