chapter 1

In night club a person with brown eyes and short black hair was singing I am sinner song while playing piano

Oh, Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
Where you gonna run to?

All along them days

Well I run to the rock
Please hide me, I run to the rock
Please hide me

All along them days

But the rock cried out
"I can't hide you," the rock cried out
"I ain't gonna hide you"

All along them days

So I ran to the devil
He was waiting, I ran to the devil
He was waiting, I ran to thе devil
He was waiting

All along them days

I criеd, power
Power
Bring down that power, Lord
Oh, Lordy Lordy Lord
Bring down
Power to the Lord

👏👏👏👏

"Thank you very much everyone please enjoy your evening "

He went to the corner table were a men was sitting

"You really have good voice " Said the men

"Well it's my honor to be praise by a person who have listen many talented singer for thousand years "

" Well what can i say I have soft spot for art and music "

" Honestly I thought you'd be lot older the a teenager "

" Well I was reborn recently so don't mind my appearance "

" Leaving that's aside you definitely didn't come here to listen to my singing, so how can i help you the infamous hybrid Nicklaus mikelson "

" I heard that there is nothing hidden from you so i assume you know why am here "

" I know that there is a many years old evil spirit who is now haunting your family, so my guess is you want my help to solve that problem but you should there is no free lunch in this world "

" If you help me solve this problem I give you my word I would do anything for you but you should help my family first "

" Family love , i like it well you are lucky because I was getting bored and your problem looks interesting so,ok I help you and in return you own me a favor, what you say deal or no deal? "

" Deal , so where should we start ? "

" Well I wanted to talk that spirit but looks like her consciousness not in you there is just her sheer power ,it should be on your daughter's body so we have to meet her then lead a way "

" You know I can't be close to her "

" You don't have to worry about it with me being here, let's go time is money, well I have enough money on me but still we should not waste time "

" Ok let's go "

" Where to? "

" Mystic Falls "

" Ohh i heard about this town very special "

...........

In the car

" You know I don't help anyone like this "

" I've heard because of some past accident you don't help anyone, I was surprised when you accept my request that easily I was prepared to so many things to convince you , so i am curious what made help me "