Author's Note + Character Sheet

Author's Note:

Hello! If you see this then thank you so much for taking interest with my book. This is a boyxboy book, meaning a man on man relationship. If that's not your cup of tea than please leave now. I would also like to use this and take a moment to let you guys know this is a 18+ book! There will be violence and there will be some depictions of sumt.

Also I'm not sure of the name of what this concept is called but I would recommend you read the blurb under the book if you haven't already. I have a random boyxboy one shots book that I will be adding too as well as writing this that if you want to check out I definitely recommend. Also a component of this book is the Alphas eye color, and how it chances. There is a chart above (that I did not make) that will help you throughout the story when a new color is mentioned. So feel free to look at the top of every chapter to see this chart.

Thank you and happy reading!

Character Sheet:
(Will be added too throughout the book)

Ellis Barnum...

Age: 25
Occupation: Elementary School Teacher
Sexuality: Gay
Likes: His students, manners, ice cream, Sam, his best friend River, and eventually Jaxton...
Dislikes: Entitlement/entitled people, spicy food (wimp), rain, and being talked down too.
Personality: Sincere, Organized, Moody, and Passive.
-
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Ash Brown
Height: 5'10
Class: Omega

Jaxton Wayne...

Age: 27
Occupation: Pack Leader
Sexuality: Bisexual
Likes: His pack, Sam, coffee, the beach, his duties, and eventually Ellis...
Dislikes: Overly loud people, fake people, rouges, and feeling helpless.
Personality: Loyal, Persistent, Stern, and Independent (he thinks).
-
Eye Color: (No set eye color, changes by mood - chart posted above)
Hair Color: Raven
Height: 6'4
Class: Alpha

Sam/Sammy Wayne...

Age: 9
Occupation: Student in 3rd Grade
Sexuality: Unknown/Unexplored
Likes: His dad, his teacher, chocolate, swimming, his school mates, and making people proud.
Dislikes: Things he's not good at, disappointing people, being alone, and loud noises.
Personality: Optimistic, Bright, Irrational, and Nervous.
-
Eye Color: Black/Very dark brown.
Hair Color: Raven
Height: 4'2
Class: Undecided