Chapter 2

Y/n had packer her bag and was wearing the U.A. school uniform she had fixed herself she had feed her fish she said her goodbyes to everyone they all said goodbye before she left Kanao came towards her.

"Yes,Kanao?" She asked the girl, Kanao flipped her coin it landed she looked at the results she looked at Y/n and said, "Goodbye master." she answerd Y/n waved goodbye to her and left the house going to U.A. while on a train she was already wondering who were her classmates.

Y/n entered U.A. as she started searching for her class , Class 1.A she was searching for so long till she heard a familiar voice she turned and saw the green haired boy from the entrance exam. she walked over to him.

"Moshi,Moshi." she said towards the boy, the green haired boy turned around and began blushing.

"O-Oh hi!" he yelled looking at her, "Are we in the same class? I am in Class 1-A." she answered, "O-Oh yeah I am Izuku Midoriya." he said, "I am Y/n kocho." she said, "Come along Midoriya." she said grabbing the boys hand and leading him to their class.

"The two were now infront of the big door which spelled Class 1-A, Y/n opened the door and was met with some voices one familiar from the entrance exam and the other a new one.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" He yelled, "Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?" he questioned.

"Nope, what junior high did you go to, side character?" he questioned, "I attended Somei Private Academy my name is tenya Iida." he introduced himself

"Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh?" the blond boy questions.

"Looks like I'll have fun crushing you you." he says smirking

"Crushing?" "That's cruel, do you truly aim to be a hero?" Iida questions the blond boy.

You're..." The rest of the class turn their attention to the two, making Midoriya more nervous while Y/n just waved at them

"Good morning!" The blue haired boy greeted as he approached them, "I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is-"

"We heard!" Midoriya cut him off, "I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida." Iida nodded till he looked at y/n.

"Oh I am Y/n kocho." she said, "Kocho? as in the little sister of the flower hero Kanae Kocho?" Iida asked, "Yep!" she said

"Go somewhere else if you wanna make friends." they all went silent. Y/n looked to see a yellow sleeping bag. "This is the hero course."

Suddenly, from the yellow bag out came a man with black long hair and black tired eyes.

"Okay, it took eight seconds before you went quiet. Time is limit. You kids are rational enough. I'm your homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa. Nice to meet you. he then took out a gym costumes. It's kind of sudden, but put them on and go out onto the field."

A Quirk assessment!?"

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" a brown-haired girl with short hair and brown eyes with kirby-like cheeks said, "In all honest I would rather do a quirk assessment that an entrance ceremony." Y/n said

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events." Aizawa said as he pulled a device out of his pocket and shows it to the whole class, You all did these in junior high, Physical tests where you couldn't use your quirk.