𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 | 𝟬𝟱

❤️‍🔥𓂃⭑ᜊ

pepperoni playboy ★☆ mac demarco

ahyeon sat in silence as she looked at jisungs grave from the dirty window of his abandoned house

ahyeon sat in silence as she looked at jisungs grave from the dirty window of his abandoned house. the house had been inhabited by harmless spiders and their cobwebs, so she let them be.

she turned away from jisung as she felt tears start to well up in her eyes again. she started to walk up the creaky stairs and up to the rooms. the other rooms has normal doors, but the one that she assumed was jisung's had been boarded up by a giant plank of wood and there was no sign of a doorknob.

the heart broken girl closed her eyes before she appeared in her lover's childhood bedroom. the room, compared to all the others and the house in general, was fairly clean. it was almost as if someone would come and clean it, making sure everything was safe and sound.

something white lit up the room as she squinted her eyes and walked closer to it. she raised her hand and was about to touch it when she felt something behind her.

the hairs on her nape stood up as she shivered, she immediately tensed up after she heard a faint chuckle. ❝i was wondering when you would notice me❞ the voice spoke, it was a male.

the ravenette was about to speak when she was roughlt turned around and held above the floor by her throat. she clawed at his hands, desperately trying to get out of his deadly grip.

❝you have some audacity coming here after all that you've put me through❞ he spoke through gritted teeth as tears started to slip out of ahyeon's fear filled eyes.

❝tell me what you want to from jisung❞ his grip on the girl's neck slowly tightened as she let out a choked sob, thrashing in his arms.

❝ji- ❞ she stammered, clawing at his hands in attempt of being set free by the tight grip. ❝they- killed him❞

he was taken aback as his grip faded and she fell into the floor in a coughing fit. the dark haired girl raised a hand to her neck, trying to rub the soreness away.

❝we were trying to escape blue flame, but they..❞ she trailed off, looking off into the distance with a sad look on her face. ❝they shot him and i tried, i really did, so hard to save him but i couldn't❞ more tears started to slip out of her eyes as the male that was previously choking her stood there, almost as if he was frozen on his spot.

ahyeon continued to sob as she continued to blame herself for not being able to protect jisung like she said she would.

❝where❞ he spoke as she looked up at him from her spot on the floor. ❝where did you bury him❞ his voice was completely monotonous, almost as if he had no emotions at all.

❝i- outside..❞ she responded as he disspeared and she followed shortly. there he was, staring at the pile of dirt with a clenched fist. he fell to his knees and ahyeon saw a few tears run down his cheek.

❝i'm sorry jisung, i couldn't be the big brother i said i would be❞ he let out a heavy breathe before standing up once more. he plucked out a handfull of flowers before placing them over jisung's makeshift grave.

he looked at ahyeon as she leaned against the side of the house, holding her knee in pain.

author's note ;

yes, jisung has an older brother :)

©️ YVESLSR .