𝗢𝗡𝗘 | 𝟬𝟭

❤️‍🔥𓂃⭑ᜊ

welcome to MY world ✩★ aespa

❝hold her down❞ the girl thrashed on the table as the people in those large white coats injectes her with that shining green liquid

hold her down❞ the girl thrashed on the table as the people in those large white coats injectes her with that shining green liquid. no, please, no more. she opened her mouth in hopes of letting out a noise in disapproval yet nothing came out.

she hated nothing more than when these damned "doctors" walked into the safety of her white room and injected her and the others with that liquid.

she could hear the screams and cries of the others that were just like her. this was her world. she had lived here for her whole life. she couldn't remember anything from her childhood, absolutely nothing.

this was where she was at. she was always here, in this plain white room. in all the little flashes of the past, she would always be here.

once they had finally finished the injection they left her on the bed with silent tears streaming down her face, evidence of the shot on her neck.

she despised this place and the color white. she would do anything to finally leave this place and be free. but she had heard from the older ones what had happened to those that had tried to escape from their confinement.

if they were lucky enough, they would get to escape untouched and be free from these monsters with white coats and their fake, plastic smiles. but that was until they were killed by the humans who feared them.

if they didn't manage to escape quietly, they would get taken into the red room and be stuck there forever to learn their lesson. but there was one man behind this whole place.

and ko ahyeon despised him more than she hated the doctors and the color white. she would pay millions to see him stuck in one of these rooms like her and the others.

i'm unhappy, ahyeon thought to herself as she roamed her red eyes around the empty room. there was nothing to cure her never ending boredom. they never gave them things as they feared they would use it as a weapon to hurt themselves or one of the doctors.

she could also faintly remember, from one of the times that they had taken her out on a "trip", that this place was connected to a fairly large populated town by a wooden bridge.

that bridge was the only thing that connected them to other people. people who weren't like them, as lee sungsoo once said.

he once labelled them as monsters and freaks. he had told them he would help them. so why was he putting them through more misery than they already were by being called weird and different.

those poor children that were called outcasts and kicked out for being born this way. they didn't want this, and they surely didn't want to be born this way either.

but this is where they had to be. this was the only place they were welcomed in. all of them.

here, they faced no discrimination from the people outside. and the younger ones believed that lee sungsoo was the only one that would take care of them.

ahyeon used to be one of those kids. thinking that the mastermind behind all of this would actually care. he didn't care, not one bit.

he only pretended to in order so they wouldn't leave. he needed them all here. he needed them here so he could get rich off these kids with unimaginable powers. and the government was an accomplice.

 and the government was an accomplice

author's note ;

hope you guys enjoyed <3

©️ YVESLSR .