𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 | 𝟬𝟰

❤️‍🔥𓂃⭑ᜊ

twilight ★☆ bôa

ahyeon let out a melodious laugh, causing jisung to smile widely and let out a boyish giggle

ahyeon let out a melodious laugh, causing jisung to smile widely and let out a boyish giggle. the moonlight illuminated her features and the younger male wanted nothing more than to kiss her lovingly.

they giggled and ran around the forest hand in hand. ahyeon's white dress made her look like an ethereal beauty.

the mid summer wind played around them, as they stopped and stared at each other with stars in their eyes.

they fell on the grass with smiles on their faces. jisung sighed in content as he looked around him. the moon was bright and the crickets and frogs chirped around them. it was peaceful.

❝jisung❞ ahyeon's voice sounded as he looked her way, the moonlight accentuated her features beautifully. ❝i love you❞ she sat up sightly before pressing butterfly kisses all over his face.

he smiled widely, cupping her face and pressing a kiss to her lips. he closed his eyes as he pulled away and put their foreheads together.

❝i love you too ahyeon, so much❞

ahyeon silent sobbed as she looked at jisung's unconscious body, her tears wouldn't stop

ahyeon silent sobbed as she looked at jisung's unconscious body, her tears wouldn't stop. she held his bloodied hand up to her chest, right above her chest. she shook her head in denial.

this wasn't supposed to happen, they were supposed to run away together. they were supposed to be free together. they were supposed to save everyone from blue flame.

he was supposed to be there forever.

❝i'm sorry jisung❞ she cried as her tears fell onto the floor of the wilderness. ❝i couldn't protect you from them❞ she whispered into the darkness of the night.

she started to breathe heavily as the feeling of grief was replaced with a heavy feeling of rage.

they would pay for what they did to jisung. they would pay for what they put everyone through.

but for now, she had to let jisung rest in peace. ahyeon could remember that he said, if he unfortunately passed, he wanted to be buried next to the house he grew up in.

and she would bury him there. no matter how much she would have to go through with crossing over the bridge. but she would fulfill his wishes.

the ravenette used to shovel to cover his body as the tears wouldn't stop coming out of her eyes

the ravenette used to shovel to cover his body as the tears wouldn't stop coming out of her eyes. once jisung was fully burried, she placed a tulip over the dirt with different emotions running through her mind.

she dropped to her knees and let out loud choked sobs, her heart clenched at knowing that the only person she loved was gone.

she would never forgive them for putting him through so much. but most of all, she would never forgive herself for not being able to protect him like she said she would.

her heart hurt and ached with the longing feeling of loosing it's other half. she shook with rage as her eyes unknowingly turned a deep and angry colored red.

she looked up as she sniffled, wiping her tears with her dirt and blood covered hands before standing up reluctantly. she could see the white building that jisung and she had grown up in, along with the others.

she would avenge jisung, and she would do it no matter if she had to hurt a few people.

author's note ;

author's note ;

may you rip btb!jisung </3 (i cried while writing this wtf)

©️ YVESLSR .