the creepy boy in my current school 🏫

Yoh, reminds me of this boy in my school rn, he gave me hand shakes and fist pumps EVERYDAY! Ever since 8th grade. Its been 4 (including my whole 8th grade, as I am in 11th grade) years and he's been repeating this.

this time around is where he's been getting comfortable with me and only me. It was so weird like whatever I had my headphones on in class, he would be coming to me all the time and asking me or what kind of music I listen to, so once i let him listen. He took my phone and asked me to do the password ,and I was like "no no I don't want to do that, its my phone".

AND he kept doing this for the past one week I think and I got annoyed because I don't want to share my phone with anyone. He also kept tryna snatch my phone when it was unlocked. So one time I was on my phone, he took it from me and I told him to bring it back. That's when I snapped.

Now this time he kept giving me this kind of attitude for no reason. I didn't like anyone at all, I don't like anyone in the school. Now I'm over here and he be asking me what he did wrong. Now he's asking me what's wrong and I know he knows what's wrong.

'You've been annoying me for 4 fricking years and you still doing this until today. Get a life bro." I told him this so he can leave me alone. When i told two of my most scarred friends about this, they began to spread words, shipping me and this fucking creep together, the way i stopped talking to them when they started saying he could be fantasizing about me while he be masterbating with himself.

The trama of him just stopping me from entering my own class just talk to me about moving forward with our relationship.

No, I didn't want to talk to him, and what kind of relationship???? Bitch you be lying to yoself.

I tried so hard for him to leave me alone, so I ignored his handshakes.

I was in a point of no return with him too. Like...i hated him. Whenever my other friends would say that i should give him a chance, I told them to pick their poison.
1. Cause the movement of a friend from the group, to stop them from ever talking to you
OR
2. Cause them to cringe in the process, and start roasting them like a well done steak.

And they stay silent. Heh, bitch, I'm taken...back to rehab with how drunk I am in the abuse of 'wanting to beat the absolute FUCK out of this exotically ugly skinny and idiotic black bitch (don't worry I'm also black too.) no matter where I go after.'

I'mma just say, the world would be a better place without his shit my dude.

I remember that one time I thought we would be friends. I decided to squeeze his dry and probably unwashed hand, just for him to squeeze back. Now everytime we do, he would just make my day even worse by squeezing it. I remember why I used to wash/ sanitize my hands everytime I touched any surface.

One time, I caught him in the act of spitting on the floor, and washed it away with a bottle of water...was I disgusted...yes.
I threw up my whole week of food just by seeing his gross face.

You know that Hex-smile...naw forget, his smile is uglier. Correction, ugliest.

Sad thing is he is in most of my classes. Register, History, LIFE ORIENTATION, Afrikaans. My life isn't just like rice, it's like sushi, but after eating my third one, I'll be out.

Like, one day of his absence would give me grace... lucky for me. Yesterday it was. And...hehe gorsh, look what I could do without the presence of this bitch:

hehe gorsh, look what I could do without the presence of this bitch:

Ugh, and she's so pretty man!!! (@mochi_beary on YouTube)

I just hope on one of my days, I can stop trying my best to run away from his ugly ass and make some good shit like this. Like...I told life be nice without that one kid tryna ruin it just by his existence. Watch it get ruined tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!!!💅 Also happy woman's day, I think this day is national, is there a international one...cause this be sad.😭

756