P.O.V - 3rd Person

Start from the beginning

A few hours later, the group heard a sound from the woods. Hoseok was the first to react, lifting up a fallen tree, ready to throw it at the invader. Only after the boy came into view did the group realise it was O.de. Hoseok sighed in relief and set the tree down. "You scared us there, kid," he said. O.de looked uncomfortable. "O.de?" Taehyung asked gently, "Anything up?" O.de struggled for words. "I'm...sorry, hyung," he mumbled, "I ran out in the woods and thought about the recent days. Made me regret what I had said to you. Please..don't take it to heart." To everyone's surprise, Taehyung gave a wan smile. "It's fine," he replied, "Everyone makes mistakes." O.de returned the smile genuinely.

"So, now what?" Jisoo asked, "All of our mates are probably locked up somewhere." "I think I have a plan," Solar said, smirking a lil' bit. She turned to Taehyung. "You're always scared of being a monster right?" she asked. The question threw Taehyung a bit off-guard but he nodded. Solar's smirk grew wider.

"To catch a monster, we're gonna have to be the monster."

~~~

O.de's mind reading functioned well enough for him to find out where the lady had their members hidden. The plan was set, and all that was left for them is courage. He was accompanied by Jungsu, whose fleur-de-lis wouldn't stop glowing. They snuck into the back of the tiny shed, in a corner of the Ponzona Forest they had never set foot in. Jungsu peered through a window. His face instantly lit up. "Our members are there?" O.de asked, his eyes fading from pink to their normal brown. Jungsu nodded, his smile blossoming faster than any flower. "There's also Red Velvet and IU sunbaenim there, and, holy fuck, they all look abused." "Gosh," O.de whispered, "Just in a couple of hours." "I know," Jungsu fretted, punching the glass.

The glass shattered a few minutes later, and Jungsu jumped in the shed. It looked absolutely like a ghetto from the Nazi regime. Many people were stuffed into a single room, and they all looked hurt in one way or the other. Jungsu found his way to Gunil, whose face was scratched up and bloody. O.de jumped through the window just in time to see Jungsu making his way to his boyfriend. He held his face in his hands, his eyes masked with worry "Gunil?" he whispered, "Are you alright?" Gunil nodded, too weak to speak. Jungsu;s eyes began to flicker. "I swear to God I'm gonna kill that bitch," he said. "You can kill that bitch later, hyung," O.de reminded, "We gotta get them out." As he said so, he held Irene's hand, helped her to her feet, and assisted her in climbing out of the window to safety. Jungsu adhered, and one by one the prisoners were released. Jooyeon ran towards O.de and hugged him by the neck. O.de was momentarily surprised. "Jooyeon, what-?" "I can't say how happy I am to see you, O.de," Jooyeon sobbed. O.de felt his cheeks heat up. "Th-that's nice, Jooyeon but we gotta get outta here." Jooyeon obeyed, but not before planting a kiss on O.de's cheek, leaving the brown-haired male a deeper shade of pink.

A few minutes later, Jungsu was helping Gunil climb out of the shed. O.de was already on the other side, and was helping Gunil get down gently. Soon, he had reached the other side safely, and Jungsu began to climb through.

All of a sudden, there was the sound of a gunshot, and Jungsu flinched a bit. He soon grew too weak to stand. A blood stain spread violently across his chest. Jungsu looked down at it, let out a small 'Oh." in surprise, before collapsing onto the floor.

This was the last straw for Gunil, who instantly ran to the window, climbed through it, and held Jungsu's body. "Please Jungsu," he sobbed, "Don't l-leave me..." Jungsu struggled to breathe. He clutched Gunil's wrist tightly and tried hard to stay strong. "O.DE!" Gunil yelled, "HELP!" O.de had heard him, and was climbing through the window to get to him. One look at his fellow bandmate told him it was over. "Gunil hyung..." he whispered, holding the older male's shoulder as he held Jungsu's body in his hands. "No no no you can't leave me yet, Jungsu..." Gunil cried, tears flowing faster than the Han River.