"Did they come from another Earth?"

"Most likely,but putting that aside,we heard Barry is here. Can we go get him? I still don't know why he's here as well as you but that's not important right now"

I gulped at the mention of Barry and went silent.

"Well?!" Oliver said impatiently.

"Just follow me"

Barry's Pov

I was standing near the audience, looking for Kara. Seriously,where is she?? I bit my lip, wondering how I'm going to explain everything to her.
I don't even know where I should start.

My eyes lit up when I saw her coming from the entrance area but before I could go to her-

Please tell that's not Oliver I see with her.

I watched as they got closer and I almost ran away,I kid you not. I cowered away when I noticed Felicity, Caitlin,Cisco and H.R. as well.

I stood there like an idiot, wondering whether I should leave or just wait till they notice me.

I didn't get more time to decide because they were already making their way over to me. Oh well,what more do I have to lose?

Cisco came and lightly punched my shoulder "Hey man,love your fit but the hair has got to go"

I raised an eyebrow, ignoring what he said and wondering why he's not more surprised to see me here.

"What are you talking about?? Barry you should do this hairstyle more often! Not that I don't like your other one-"

"Moving on" Oliver said, cutting Felicity off,"We have a problem"

"When do we not?" I mumbled. Of course something happened.

I looked at Kara,who seemed lost in thought. I smiled at how cute she looked but then I cleared my throat, realizing now's not the time.

"Well? Is someone going to explain-"

I was cut off when a loud explosion came from outside. Everybody stopped what they were doing and it was dead silent before Cisco spoke

"Maybe it was just fireworks-"

It came again but this time,the entrance area was destroyed and I watched with wide eyes when some people flew back. I immediately sped towards all of them and seated them in the audience chairs,then raced back to the group. There was screaming and running everywhere.

"I'm assuming that's the problem" I spoke as I watched two girls enter.

"Pretty much" Caitlin muttered next to me.

Once I got a closer look at them,my eyebrows fell together.

Why do they kinda look Caitlin and Alex-

"Technically,they are" Kara spoke and I realized I said that out loud. Oliver and the others quickly jumped into action when these weird robots came out of nowhere.

(A/N: Maybe I got inspired by Ultron from the Avengers-)

Before I could make a move,that's when I remembered something.

"SEB!" I heard a very familiar voice call.

Damnit!

I immediately turned around and saw Thad on the stage. I was about to yell at him to get out of here when I noticed a bot aiming something at him.

"THAD! MOVE!"

I wasn't thinking straight and quickly sped towards him, pushing us both out the way and luckily making that bot miss. Apparently I was too fast and I made us knock into the chairs backstage. I put my arms around Thad as we fell.

I groaned as I gently let go of him. Once I was able to sit up,I immediately looked at Thad to see if he's alright but found him staring at me as if I grew two heads.

"Thad you okay?" I asked worriedly and was about to touch him but he backed away as if I was going to burn him.

"Y-You- H-How"

To say I was confused was an understatement. I was about to ask what's wrong but my eyes widened once the realization kicked in.

Shit.

Hey how u doing~ (Insert Bang Chan's voice)

I actually did this chapter without any planning so it's probably all over the place😭

Anyways

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys again in the next chapter🥰🙏🤓