CHAPTER 5

10.00 PM

*click*

Kihyun entered the apartment but suddenly...

"Where are you going uh", Someone said.

"AAAAA, Oh my god what are you doing in the dark". Kihyun felt like his heart was being ripped out.

"Where are you going" Shownu asked him again.

"I went to Minhyuk's house after i took my car at my parents house".Kihyun spoke but Shownu didn't say anything. Then he went into the room to take a shower.After he finished showering , he came out from the bathroom.Then he shocked again when he see Shownu lying on the bed facing him." What are you doing here, I told you i don't wanna..... " *bang* *thud* the electric cut off after a very loud thunder. "Mama"[sobbing].Kihyun is very afraid of the sound of thunder. He fell down and cried calling her mom.

Shownu went to kihyun and told him to get up from the floor. Shownu took kihyun to the bed and hugged him tightly." Shuss it's okay" Shownu tried to calm Kihyun down.Shownu knew Kihyun doesn't like rain and thunder since he a kid.

" Wait here, I want to go look at the breaker box Shownu said.

"No~ , please don't leave me alone" [sobbing] Kihyun hugged Shownu tightly.

Shownu sigh and he lay together with Kihyun on the bed.He rubbed Kihyun's back until Kihyun fell asleep.He also felt lazy to get out of bed.Then he slept together with Kihyun.

NEXT DAY

"Ugh" Kihyun squirmed.He woke up when his body felt heavy. He saw a hand wrapped around his waist.He was shocked and he turned his body back and saw Shownu who was sleeping soundly. "AAAAAA" he accidently pushed Shownu off the bed because his face was so close.

*thud* "Argh my back, what wrong with you?".Shownu said roughly.

" Why are you sleeping here?".

"Huh, you forgot what you did last night"Shownu asked him.

"Huh" Kihyun confused.

[Sigh] " You forgot you cried last night and begged me not to leave you alone". Then he mocked Kihyun " please don't leave me alone *snif* *snif* " .Shownu smirk. "Ugh" Shownu got up from the floor and sat on the bed beside Kihyun.

Then Kihyun remember what happened yesterday. "Mmm, i'm sorry hyung". He shocked when he called Shownu like that.

"What, You call me what". Shownu feel shocked too because Kihyun never called him like that."You call me what" Shownu tease by approaching him.

"mm Nothing!" Kihyun panicked and he ran frantically into the bathroom.Shownu just laughing at him. "Ugh what the fuck, what it is, why is my face red, Why is my heart beating fast. Arghhhh". Kihyun takes a shower. After he showered he went down to the kitchen and he saw Shownu cooking.

"For you" Shownu put the friend rice on the counter top.

Kihyun took a spoon and tasted it. "mmm it's good , just a little bit salty.

"You eat like a rat"  Shownu disturb Kihyun.

"YOU really" Kihyun glare at him."You are not working today huh?, Keep bothered people" Kihyun spoke with disgust.

"It's weekend baby" shownu tease him.

"Stop calling me that" Kihyun feel annoyed

"RAT" Shownu said .

"Eiihhhh, you really made me angry early in the morning" Kihyun slapped Shownu's body many times.

"Ouch, It's hurt HAHA" Shownu laughed." Argh enough, stop it" Shownu begged and Kihyun stopped. They ate peacefully after that. " Hey let's go to the supermarket" Shownu suddenly spoke and Kihyun just nod.

AT SUPERMARKET

" What do you want to cook today?" Shownu asked while pushing the cart.

" Who said I would cook huh and i don't know how to cook". Kihyun smirk.

"Lie, you've cooked bulgogi before". Shownu said.

"Ouuu so you like my cooking huh" Kihyun tease. Kihyun remember Shownu had eat Bulgogi that he cooked during dinner at his family's house when they were still in high school. " So what do you want to eat?". Kihyun asked while choosing items.

"Anything" Shownu smiled secretly, he didn't know why he felt happy when Kihyun wanted to cook for him."Ugh I want to go find a snack for a while" Shownu said and kihyun nod.

When Shownu went to find snacks suddenly someone approached Kihyun.

"Hi Ki" someone said.

"Oh Jiho,what are doing here".Kihyun asked his ex boyfriend who has a girl by his side.

"I came shopping with my lover, she will cook for me tonight" Jiho said to make Kihyun feel jealous."Are you alone?. I though you looking for another man to help your dad's company[laughs]".Jiho speaks rudely. "Sugar baby~" Jiho girlfriend said to Kihyun.

Kihyun felt very uncomfortable, he wanted to cry.He prayed that two of them would leave quickly. But they don't, Jiho and his girlfriend keep say bad things to Kihyun.Kihyun felt very angry, but he couldn't do anything because he was in a public place.

"Babe" Shownu came to them.He saw Kihyun with tears in his eyes.

"Oh are you Sohn Hyunwoo right a famous CEO" Jiho said while looking at Kihyun, then he said " Kihyun new sugar daddy. You know he is in love with you only for money to help his father's bankrupt company. Not only that, he even sleep with many man just for money".

Shownu felt angry when he heard those words.He knows Kihyun does all that for his family, but with him Kihyun never thinks like that. Kihyun never asks for money or valuables from him.Kihyun is not like anyone else he's ever met. [chuckle] "Who said that i'm his sugar daddy?.I've known him for a long time since we were kids.So If you don't know anything it's better to keep quiet".Shownu said sternly.

"Hyung, enough let's go home" Kihyun held Shownu's hand.Shownu felt that Kihyun's hands were very cold.

"Hmm let's go" Shownu said and he glare at them.

VOTE and COMMENT and SHARE if you like my work 😘