CHAPTER 2

On the way to Shownu's apartment. It's was very quiet in the car. Shownu looked at Kihyun many times because he didn't expect Kihyun to be so quiet unlike what he though.

"What you want fucker" Kihyun suddenly spoke.

"Heh i thought you mouth was gone bitch and please respect i am older than you".Shownu said and Kihyun just glare at him.

"Fuck it" Kihyun mumble but Shownu still can hear it.

After a few minutes, they arrived at Shownu's apartment.

*click*

"Please come in". Shownu told Kihyun to come in and Kihyun was stunned to see the apartment.

*Very luxurious* Kihyun though in his head after seeing the swimming pool in the apartment."Where my room" Kihyun asked Shownu.

"You will sleep with me babe" Shownu tease Kihyun by touching his cheek.

"What noooo, I don't want to share a room with you" Kihyun protested.

"[Sigh] My dad took all my room keys including the spare key. He only left room and home office keys to me. If you don't want to sleep in my room, you can sleep outside or any nerby hotel". After he said that ,then he walked to the door.

"Where you wanna go" Kihyun asked Shownu.

"Why you care, do you miss me babe" Shownu tease him.

"Fuck you, stop calling me babe". Kihyun said then Shownu left the house laughing.

AT SHOWNU'S COMPANY.

"Hello~" someone said to Shownu.

"What do you guys want " Shownu said annoyedly.

"What wrong with you today" said Wonho.

"[sigh] I'm engaged"

"WHATTT, with who" Hyungwon shock.

" With that rat"

"Rat?". Hyungwon said confusedly.

"Oh my god, You mean Yoo Kihyun. The person that you always bother." Wonho laughed at him.Wonho can't believe that Shownu is engaged to someone he doesn't like.

"Laugh again laugh, laugh until you die" Shownu really annoyed with his friend.

" No haha, i really can't believe it. Why so sudden you engaged with him".Wonho keep laughing and his partner still confuse.

"I don't know why". Shownu said hesitantly.

"Aaaa, I remember I heard people say that Kihyun's father company is almost bankrupt. Then they tell their children to been in love with famous people just to get their help". said Wonho.

"WHATTT" Shownu and Hyunwon in unison.

" I also heard that Kihyun's sister, Yeojoo left home because he didn't want to help his parents anymore and Kihyun......" Wonho couldn't finish it and Shownu knew the answer. "Even though we are not close to him but I still feel sorry for Kihyun. I also heard that he was beaten by his ex-boyfriend recently."

"Oh my god, poor him. He did all that to help his family, but his family never thought about what their son felt". Hyungwon feels sad.

"Heh where did you hear this,who knows they made up the story" Shownu doesn't believe it.

"That's why i say i only heard people say it. Not only that, some stories about Kihyun also went viral on social media especially when he was beaten by his ex-lover". Wonho really didn't think his friend would say like that.

AT NIGHT

*click*

Shownu returned home. Then he saw kihyun sleeping on the couch in the living room. He went to kihyun.

[sigh] "You don't feel cold huh?" he whispered when he saw Kihyun sleeping without a blanket. Kihyun shirt lifted up and exposed his stomach ,then Shownu saw something on Kihyun stomach."Uh what is this?" Shownu bent down to look at Kihyun's stomach and he was very shocked when he saw some bruises.*Did it really happen?* Shownu though about what Wonho told him about Kihyun being beaten. Shownu sigh ,then he carried Kihyun to his room. After he put Kihyun on bed, he went into his office room. Shownu really can't believe what he sees, so he searches about what happened to Kihyun.

VOTE and COMMENT and SHARE if you like my work 😘