Chapter 22 - A day with baby

Start from the beginning

Veer chuckled in mind, 
" and she wants a baby and i didn't sleep the whole night thinking about this "

She pulled his arms " What r u thinking "

Veer  " hmm nothing, I had a girlfriend who must be 20 oh sorry going to be 21, she is missing.. Did u see her anywhere "

He looked here and there pushing her aside and she made a huff face.

Tara " Don't make fun of me " she puffed her cheeks looking exactly like a cartoon.

Veer " fun, oh no no.. How can I make fun of you..nah baba nah, I can't do that sin "

Tara " You... Eiffel Tower "

She started chasing him and he was running around and finally, he sat on the chair and she settled on his lap pulling his hairs and he was shouting.

Veer " Bas bas meri maa, I m sorry "

Tara pulled away and looked at him with her hands on waist " Don't u know, gf ki sath no panga "

Veer " but when my gf looks this cute then what would I do "

He kissed her cheeks and she looked down in shy. She then realized their position and tried to move away but he pulled her more closer and kissed her softly making her squirm under his touch, she responded back and it turned more passionate. They pulled back and both at the same time
" I love you you "

She smiled and he settled her properly in his lap and feed her pizza.

.....................................................................

The other day, after a week, both were having a round of walk in the grocery store looking for things needed. They picked up few and he noticed how she was moving constantly towards the baby sections, after a while, he turned to see her missing, he called her name and after a search of 5 minutes, he found her in the corner of the supermarket playing with the baby. He called her and she turned, she gave him her best smile and he walked to them.

Tara " veer, meet juliana, she is cute naa  "

He nodded and pulled her out, he was pissed off and she could sense that, he didn't say anything but paid the bills and walked outside to the car. She tried to talk but he didn't. He straightway went to their kitchen and arranged the groceries and she helped him, he didn't say anything to her and she didn't liked his silence.

He drove out without saying anything and she ran to the gate asking him to stop.

Tara " where r u going veer, stopp " her voice didn't reach him as he drove off.

She was sitting in their room, just crying as he didnt come back even after 2 hours and he isn't picking her calls. 

Tara sent a voice mail " Please come back, I m sorry if I did any mistake, I wont do anything from now. Don't ignore me "

Just then the door opened and he was there, she ran to him and hugged him tightly whispering multiple sorries and he pulled her apart and looked at her face. 

Veer " what have u done to yourself, why did u cry so much jaan "

His voice was soft and that made her cry more and he hugged her tightly.

Veer " Stop crying jaan "

Tara "  you left me alone. U.. U.. were angry on me and you. You didn't talk to me.. I.. M... Sorry "

She was hiccuping and he nodded no. He cupped her cheeks " I can never leave you, without you I am nothing Tara. Yes I was angry, I panicked when u missed there and I was searching so much but you were in the corner playing with the baby, you didn't think about me leaving there, you know i would be sacred not finding u behind me but still your baby obsession, that pissed me off and I dont what to show my anger on you. So I left outside to calm myself "