Chapter 22 - A day with baby

Tara " please say yes na, I promise I will be good mother and I will take care of the baby well "

Veer " Yes you will be a good mother, I an cent percent sure but this is not the right age tara, y can't u understand, you r a baby yourself and how can you handle the other one. You don't know what and all baby does and how to manage, this is not a cakewalk thing baby "

Tara " I will learn, I just want a baby. Everyone doesnt know everything but they learn later, I will also learn. "

Veer sighed, he pulled her closer and she snuggled to him " we will discuss about this later and now sleep "

Tara " but "

Veer " I said sleep jaan "

She pouted and slept on him and he was thinking how to remove this thought from her, not that he doesn't want a baby with her but life is more than that. She is very small for all this and he wanted her to make her own identity and now this thought on her mind was little scary to him. All this was running in his mind and he couldn't sleep the entire night.

The next morning she woke up and saw him, he was sleeping in the sitting position, it was after dawn when he closed his eyes and moved a little making him open his eyes.

Tara " I m sorry, I didn't mean to disturb your sleep "

She apologized cutely and he smiled, be pecked her forehead and kissed her cheeks. She noticed him, he was looking visibly tired at the lack of sleep and his eyes were red a little making her panic.

Tara " What happen to you veer, y didn't u sleep.. Is it burning? "

She checked his forehead but thankfully no fever, just some tiredness.  He nodded no when her eyes have turned watery and she pulled him a little, made him lay on the bed and covered all the curtains.

Tara " sleep, don't u dare wake up now, I will make something for us and then will wake u, okay , you want anything else "

She looked at him with concern face and he nodded and signalled her to come closer , she went near to him and he just pulled her and cuddled her tightly making her look at him

Veer " you.. I want you "

He cuddled to her and she let him do whatever he want, he snuggled into her skin, wanting to feel the warmth and without any hesitance, she removed her top making him shock and suprised . She pulled him and he gladly blend into her arms, she put on her airpods and was listening to songs and he was sleeping. She drifted to sleep in middle holding him closer. 

They woke up after sometime, she was snuggling to him feeling sleepy , it was already post lunch and he decided to make something for then. He removed his hoodie and kept it near to her and walked to fresh up.  He walked outside and started preparing some food for her. She woke up missing his warmth and walked around to see where he is, hearing the utensils sound from the kitchen she walked in there, only to see a shirtless veer standing in just one piece, his shorts and his well toned abs was making her gulp. He was little sweaty as the water droplets passed from his throat down the abs and she felt herself hot. He turned to her sensing her and his eyes just travelled down her neck to her cleavage which was very much visible in her bralette. Their eyes were speaking the urge of desire in them and This was their most intimate moment in all these eyes. No touch needed, just their intense eyelock is enough to send shivers to both. 

The oven tinged making them come out of their intimacy world, he opened it and took out the Pizza which he made for her. She blushed looking down and wore his hoodie which she had in her hand.

Veer plated the pizza after some seasoning and moved towards the dining and she followed him there.

Veer was taking deep breath to control himself and then turned to her who was waking like bunny to him. His hoodie covered her till her midthigh and she looks like a school going girl in that.