Yuvika too got up and went towards him his words were just breaking her heart. She hugged him tightly, he tried to pull back but Yuvika held him tightly and spoke-

Sorry, i am sorry, sorry. Mene yeh sabh nhi socha. I thought you will react the same way Dada and bhaiya did. They told me clearly I am not allowed to befriend any guy friend. I thought it was because they don't want me to be in love with someone as per my age.

Raghbir toned his voice down- that was because they know what a guy can do to take revenge. Yuvika unhone bhi tujhe kisi ladke ko like krne se maana nhi kiya. It's natural in your age to fall in love with someone, to have a crush or attraction towards anyone but that doesn't mean, you can lie to your own family about it and hide it. Ek baar baata deti toh yeh sabh nhi hota Yuvika. Your impulsive genes will someday put you in deep trouble. You Duffer.

Yuvika- i sorry Bhai. Mene sabh na he socha na he dekha. I was an idiot to do all this please maaf krr dijiye aage se asa kbhi nhi hoga i promise. Bhai i am sorry....she pulled back from hug and again held her ears....i am sorry bhai.

Raghbir- you will be very sorry and I will make sure of that.....from now onwards you will be shadowed by a personal bodyguard 24/7. Tu kha jayegi, kis ke sath jayegi you will first inform me and then go. And I want truth aur agar mujhe pta chala that you lied to me again I will ground you for life and all the freedom you have of hanging out with Riya, extra classes and other things you want to participate in college you will be giving up on them. Do I make myself clear?.....Yuvika looked at him with pleading eyes......Do you want me to inform the stunt you pulled to bhai or bhaiya? They will not think twice before locking you up in the room till they are satisfied that you are safe....Yuvika immediately shook her head as No.

Raghbir- fair enough then. Don't make me repeat you will do as I say and that' final. Atleast tb tk jb tk i can trust you back blindly. Clear?

Yuvika nodded- i am sorry.....Raghbir hugged her tightly. He got so damn scared when Riya told him about that guy. He was sacred it was trap for Yuvika. He can't risk anything happening to his sister.

Raghbir pulled her back and cupped her face. He needs to ask something and he was not sure yet.

Do you love that guy?

Yuvika looked at him in the eyes- j.ji.

Raghbir sighed- fine i will take out his information. Once i find out that he is safe and you are safe around him then only you will meet him. Okay?....Yuvika nodded.

She Hugged him back things were so simple but she was the one who made it so complicated.

Days passed by. Raghbir checked Avinash' background but to his liking everything was clear. He should be glad about it but he was feeling different, he was having doubt on Avinash. But he thought it was his overprotective feelings towards Yuvika that he is thinking that way. So he shrugged that off. And allowed Yuvika to hangout with Avinash.

After few months, everything was going just fine. There were many occasions that happened when Avinash proposed her, in college, in alone on several dates but she never answered him. Yuvika wanted to propose Avinash but, She wanted to do something special for him. For her expressing feeling towards someone is very special always. She could only think of one person the very moment. She went to meet Raghbir. Her bhai as become a cupid for her. When ever she needs to go on a date he would arrange everything the security, the place so that no one knows about it.

Raghbir saw her coming and kept his guitar down - ab kya chahiye Princess?

Yuvika- kyu ase he nhi aa sakti?