The Conformatorium

Start from the beginning

"Okay Mama Eda. Basically, King was once a mighty king of demons. His crown's his source of power, but it got stolen and he turned into.. That" He said, gesturing to king, who was once again in Luzs arms. "You mean this bundle of joy?" She asked, tilting her head slightly as she looked back at king. "Yeah, some Warden Wrath guy is keeping it behind a magical barrier that only a human can get through. That's where you come in. You get his crown, he gets his powers back, you go back home! Easy peasy!" Hunter chuckled slightly before putting his hand on Luzs shoulder. "But if you think about it, You don't really have a choice. We're kinda your only hope back home.."

Luz nodded slightly, putting king down on the floor before shrugging. "Eh, why not. Like you said. Get the crown, I go home. Easy! I'm in." Eda quickly grabbed Luz and king, throwing them both over her shoulders. "Great, Let's go!" Hunter nodded as he followed Eda out the door. "Wait, where are we going?" Luz asked, looking from Eda to Hunter. Hunter looked back at her, patting her head with a small chuckle. "Somewhere SUPER fun!"

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...A prison?"

Hunter and Eda laughed slightly, Eda patting Luzs back slightly. "Conformatorium. It's a Conformatorium human. It's a place for those who are unsuitable for society" She said rolling her eyes as luz just gave Hunter and Eda a confused look. "Look, You, me, and king will sneak up into the tower, and I'll lead you to where kings crown is. Eda will meet us there and then we scurry on out. Got it?" Hunter said as king crawled onto hunters head, nodding frantically. Luz gasped quietly, bouncing up and down slightly. "Will I need a disguise?" Hunter just shot her a confused look as she pulled up her jumper hood, two cat like ears shown on the top. "I've always wanted to do this! Meow, meow!" Hunter just stayed silent, Looking at Eda then back at Luz. "Right... Okay whatever. You ready human? "Okay, I'm ready. So how do we get up?" Luz asked looking up at the building then back at hunter and king. Hunter just raised his eyebrow and pointed to his wings. "I'll just fly us up there. Duh" Before luz could respond, Hunter grabbed luz and threw her on his back, flying up towards an open window while Eda flew to the other side on her staff.

Hunter landed inside, Luz falling onto the floor flat on her face. "Haha, Cats don't do that!" Luz just got up and dusted herself off, looking back up at Hunter. He waved her over and started walking through the hall, Luz and king following behind him. The inside of the Conformatorium looked just like the outside. Creepy, old, and gloomy. Inside were a series of cells creating a spiral up to the top. Hunter cringed slightly, looking around before leading Luz and King past the series of cells. "Hey kids, How'd you get out of your cells?" They all stopped and looked to their left. A woman with a ponytail and little fangs was leaning against the bars of her cell while giving them a curious look. "Oh, we snuck in here. Also we aren't criminals.." Luz said, taking off her hood and shaking her head. "I am." Hunter shrugged, crossing his arms.

"Hah, nice one kid. But neither are we. The stupid warden locks up people who don't fit in" The girl shrugged as she leaned her head on the cell bars. "Take me for example. I like writing fanfic stories about food falling in love. I like food, I like love, Like just let me write about it!" The guy in the cell next to them- A multi eyed, blue guy with a gloomy expression spoke next. "Yeah.. I'm here cause I like eating my own eyes" He plucked out of his eyes and ate it, Luz and Hunter cringing slightly. "We are agents of free expression! They will never silence us!" Another girl spoke from a different cell. She was basically just a nose with orange hair.

"Woah woah woah, Hold on! These aren't crimes, you're just being you guys and being punished for it!" Luz spoke as she ignored Tiny noses rant about the world being a simulation or something like that. "None of you did anything wrong! You're just.. Different! Like me..." Hunter raised his eyebrow as he watched Luz pick up one of his wanted posters off the ground. Luz quickly got a determined look on her face as she looked back at the girls cell and grabbed hold of the lever next to it. "I'm gonna get you guys out of her!" Hunter just watched her struggle to switch the lever, crossing his arms and sighing quietly. "Noooo! My weak nerd arms!' The girl just sighed before sitting in the corner of her cell. "Forget about it. Just get out while you can" Hunter grabbed luz shoulder as she sighed quietly, picking king up and they continued their way through the place. "They don't deserve that.."

"I know human.. Look, I'm sure we can do something for you once you get back to your realm." Hunter nudged her shoulder slightly, but she just stayed quiet and looked down with a sad expression. Hunter frowned slightly as he looked down at Luz, Sighing quietly as king escaped his grasp and ran towards two large doors in front of them. "Hey! Kiddos!" Both Hunter and Luz turned around to see Eda flying in through a window behind them. She walked up to them and ruffled Hunters hair. "I had a feeling you'd get here first. You know this place like the back of your hand" Hunter just chuckled, nodding his head slightly while luz just stayed silent. "My crown! I can sense its power!!" King shrieked as he jiggled the doorknob while making a few grunting sounds. Eda snorted as she nudged Luzs shoulder. "He gets so cute when he's power hungry"

Luz just nodded as king managed to get the door open and they all walked inside. The room was covered in a triangular seal featuring a sword and wings, with a glowing green cylinder in the center of the room. King kept trying to push himself in, getting zapped every time. Hunter picked him up quickly before he could hurt himself anymore. "King, we have a human now, remember?" Eda snorted, pointing at Luz who was standing in front of the glowing barrier. "Oh, Right!" King said, wiggling out of Hunters grasp. Luz took a deep breath before sticking her hand through the barrier, where it went straight through. She calmed down slightly before walking through. In front of her was a giant pile of things, ranging from stuffed animals to broken machine pieces. And at the very top was a crown, a very.. Familiar looking crown.

"You have got to be kidding me...:

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It. was. a. Burger. Queen. Crown.

"YES" King squealed, grabbing the crown out of Luzs hands and putting it on his head. "Yes, yes, YES! I can feel my powers returning!!" Hunter just chuckled, standing on the side with Eda and luz. While king went on some rant about a bunny being called Francios, Luz gave Hunter and Eda and almost annoyed look. "That crown.. Doesn't actually give him powers, does it?" Eda just sighed quietly, looking back at luz with a soft expression. "Well, no. But you got to understand, Me, Hunter and King don't really have much. All we have is each other. So if some fake crown is important to him, It's important to us. Right kid?" Hunter nodded before crossing his arms and looking from king to luz. "Yeah.. And besides, Us weirdos have to stick together, Right?" Luzs suddenly smiled brightly, looking down at king talking to a small stuffed rabbit.

"Alright, let's get out of here before the warden loses his head" Eda said, grabbing her staff. Hunter quickly stood in front of Luz with his arms out slightly, both of them having a slightly scared expression on his face. "Uh... Mama Eda.." Hunter whispered looking right behind Eda, Warden Wrath and The Emerald Guard standing right behind her.

"Too late"

And with that, The Wardens hand turned into an axe.. And with one clean swipe, he cut off eda's head.