Chapter 3

Chapter 3

-------------------------

Hannah's POV:

Going to sleep was hard, due to time change, but with flying around and doing nothing does tire someone out. Sooner or later I was out like a light.

My dream was something stupid, once again. I didn't really dream of anything, it just something to simple, unless something depressing or exciting happens in my life. Im surprised I didn't dream of moving to Ireland or going to a new school.

I felt a small shake to my shoulder, as I groaned, pulling my covers over my head.

"Hannah, come on" My grandmother said. "No" I groaned.

I didn't want to go to school. It would have been a little better if it was the first day, but no. It was the middle of the school year.

"I'm going to fix breakfast" She said, as she patted my shoulder, and left my room.

I let out another groan and sat up and stretched, I rolled out of bed, to look at my clock to see it was 6 in the morning.

I have like another hour and 15 minutes! Ugh we will discuss this later, Grandma.

I hopped in the shower, dried my hair, and pulled out one of my suitcases. I un zipped it open, and the first thing I saw was my childhood bear. 

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I gripped the bear, and set it ontop of the duvet. I pulled out a skirt and blouse and pair of flats, and went to take a shower.

After my shower, I left my hair to dry with a bow in it, and slipped on my clothes, and brushed my teeth and do other hygiene stuff.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my slightly empty back pack, and walked down stairs to find my mum and grandmother sipping on tea and eating breakfast. I sat down next to my mum  and grabbed a muffin and a cup of tea, and started to eat.

Quickly I finished and checked the time, seeing it's time to leave. "Mum." I interupted her.

"Okay, sweetie" She responded, and stood up and grabbed her car keys.

On our way to school was nerve wracking. I didn't know what to expect. How could my life change so fast?

My mom dropped me off in front of the school. "I'll be right here at the end of the day" She smiled, and drove away.

I gulped and started to find the office, as everyone stared at me and was whispering to their friend. I looked down to avoid eye contact, till I found the office.

I opened the door, and I greeted the secretary and asked for my schedule, as it printed out, and she handed me the bright green paper. Classy. I looked to the lower right of the paper to see my locker number and combination. 

I slowly left the office, and my ways through the hallways, as everyone was whispering a pointing. Is their something on my face?

I searched for my locker number, and then found it. I sighed, and looked at the dial and then back at the paper, until i hit the last number.

I tried opening it, and kept on trying, until it flung open and i heard a bang and a loud shout of pain.

"FUCK!" A voice shouted, and locker slammed back shut.

Everyone gasped, and turned their attention to me, the locker, and the person i hit.

I just hit someone with my locker. great.

"HEY!" The voice shouted, and turned around, holding his brunette and blonde locks with his hair in a quiff. He had tattoos and pricing and i could tell he was a smoker.

I died a little inside with fear, as I was speechless, the hallways were quiet, the only thing you could hear was people whispering.

------------------------------------

Don't forget to give it a vote and a comment, so i can encouraged to write more! (Seriously, it helps me alot  :) )