uno

chapter one
isabel martinéz

In the thrilling world of Formula One, my brother is a shining star, captivating audiences with his exceptional driving skills and infectious enthusiasm. With his unwavering passion for speed, his kindness, and the trail of happiness he leaves behind, he captures the hearts of racing enthusiasts worldwide.

Diego Matías Martinéz made himself a household name, a name that transcends the limits of the racetrack, a name that's known across the entire world. He is dressed in McLaren's brightening orange, and their insignia gleams proudly on his car.

As the season progresses, his performance on the track seems almost...otherwordly. He manoeuvres through hairpin turns and effortlessly overtakes his rivals, leaving spectators breathless. His acceleration is a testament to his innate connection with the machine beneath him. Lap after lap, race after race, Diego dominates the competition, each victory propelling him closer to the pinnacle of motorsport succes.

He almost holds the record of winning the championship earliest into a season. With the sixteenth race out of twenty-three about to start, it will possibly make him beat Michael Schumacher's record with a difference of one race.

He is a phenomenon.

Until he dies.