twenty

TWITTER

@entertainmentnews

Footballer Jobe Bellingham in hospital after passing out and becoming
unconscious during football practice earlier this morning. According to his mother, Jobe is okay and is currently
resting. Prayers to the Bellingham
family ❤️.

comments

@username noooo my bae 💔💔💔

@username i hope he's okay

@judebellingham 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

@trentalexarnold jobe is okay

@username he wasn't good at
football anyways
@aminachesterrr @username first of all he is, and second of all, there's no way you can be that inconsiderate??
@username @aminachesterrr oop she sticking up for her man? 🌚🌚🌚

load more comments

NARRATIVE

THE WHOLE RIDE TO THE HOSPITAL WAS SILENT. Alejandro tried to turn on the radio, but the only songs playing were songs about relationships that didn't last. Awkward, hinting that there was a couple who didn't last in the car.

Once they arrived Amina took a deep breath. "Thank you" She said, not moving.

"Want me to um.. walk you in?" Alejandro said staring at a frozen Amina. She snapped out of whatever daze she was in.

"No. No! I'm good, one hundred percent" She opened the car and began to step out. "Can I have one more hug? I missed those,"

Ale smiled and got out the car, walking over to Amina's side and wrapping his arms around her, resting his chin on her head. When he let go Amina looked up. "Bend down, there's something in your hair" She said, telling a boldface lie. Just as he began to crouch down Amina planted a kiss on his lips. Energy sprung through her body as he kissed her back softly.

Once they pulled apart he nodded his head. "I'm gonna go" He says with a awkward look on his face, walking to his car.

"I think I am too" Amina said, awkwardly walking towards the hospital entrance, looking back as Alejandro drove off. Amina took out her phone to check and make sure her lipstick wasn't smeared.

One time after the two kissed before going out to eat with Nelly, Taylor, and Janelle she didn't realize until it was too late.

"Um.. Mina, your lipgloss is kinda.. yeah" Nelly said gesturing around her lips. Amina's eyes bulged as she checked in he phone camera.

She walked inside the hospital and instantly regretted it. The lady at the front desk recognized her. "You're Amina Chester, right?" She asked.

Amina smiled and nodded her head. "Yes—that's me"

"My daughter loves your drivers license song, can I get a picture?"

"Yes, of course"

After the lady snapped the picture she got back into her spot. "I'm guessing you're here for Jobe?"

Amina nodded. "Yeah.. haha"

"The nurse said he kept asking for you, I'm sure he'll be glad to see you. He's on floor 3 room 25," She receptionist said giving Amina a toothy grin.

"Thank you," She replied heading to the elevators.

Amina stepped off the elevator and down the hall towards Jobe's room, where Trent and Bukayo were standing against the wall. "Hey, guys" Amina said approaching them. Bukayo looked up and raised his eyebrow, giving Amina a hug.

Trent shook his head and gave Amina a hug too. "What are you doing here?" He asked her, leaning back against the wall.

Amina cleared her throat. "Um.. Jude called me," She said quietly. "He said Jobe was asking to see me"

Trent laughed. "He was, actually. The nurse is finishing up, there's Jude" Trent said pointing down the hall at Jude coming towards them with his head down—stressed.

"Hey, Mina. Thanks for coming," Jude says as the nurse opens the door.

She looks back at Jobe before looking into the hall. "Please tell me you're Amina?" She ask, looking Amina dead in the eyes.

"Yes, yes, that's me"

"Great," The nurse said pulling Amina by the hand into the room. "I'll leave you two alone, Jobe. Stay laying down please"

"You got it, nurse" Jobe said with a small laugh as Amina came closer slowly. "Hey, Mina"

"Oh my gosh.." She said coming closer, resting her hand on Jobe's forehead. "What happened to you Jobe?" She asked, sitting on the side of his bed softly, her hand still on Jobe's forehead.

He smiled. "Thanks for coming Amina, I know it's not exactly ideal. Because well.. yeah. But I was really scared, and I didn't know what to do, who to call so I asked Jude to call you.. you always helped me, come back to earth"

Amina smiled as she moved her hand and placed it near his. "Okay but.. seriously, Jobes. What happened to you?"

Jobe wiggled around in the hospital bed. "I don't know honestly, I guess I just dropped"

Amina tried her best to stay calm, she hated seeing Jobe like this. "Well, good thing you're alive. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you,"

Jobe not the inside of his cheek. "I should have died, make you realize how much you actually love me," Jobe said with a sly grin on his face.

Amina raised her eyebrows and shoved Jobe playfully. "Okay, don't get too ahead of yourself now" She says with a laugh—not denying what Jobe said at all.

Amina knew part of her still loved Jobe, and that's exactly why she's here. Just as Jobe was about to speak again, Jude, Trent, and Bukayo came into the room. "We heard laughs, which must mean Jobes is okay" Jude said. "Thank you, again, Amina"

— author speaks!
HIIII GUYSSS IM BACKK!!!
ive been on vacation and kinda forgot about
the story if im being totally honest. but im
back now and i missed u guys but ig
my ex also missed me bc he texted me?? i havent
responded yet bc.. bc yeah. anyway im
making a jude story rn bc i keep
deleting my ale story and staring over bc
i honestly dk how to start it and if anybody has
any ideas pls lmk😞😞 but school is starting for
me soon but i will continue to be active
bc wattpad is my safe place when it comes
to my football baes🤞🏾🤞🏾 and i love reading all of
you guys comments everytime i upload :)