(Vince X Tommy)

Vince was staying with Tommy for a while since Nikki was on a trip with Mick. Tommy was banging on his drums early in the morning and Vince wasn't in the mood to hear him so he walked into the messy living room. To see Tommy was only paying attention to his drums so he yelled and Tommy wasn't paying attention that he didn't hear Vince yelling at him to stop. Vince grabbed a pen from the counter and threw it at him startling him making him fall back off his seat "HEY what the fuck was that for" Tommy said rubbing the back of his head that had just hit the floor. Vince looked at him and said "maybe if you weren't playing your dumbass drums at 7am I wouldn't be pissed off." Tommy looked shocked and then walked over to Vince "Shit I'm so sorry Vinny I didn't realize how annoying it was" Vince looked at Tommy and smiled hugging him "it's ok t-bone I shouldn't have yelled or threw something at you sorry for that are you ok." Tommy looked at Vince and said "Yeah but I need to talk to you about something" vince looked at Tommy with a concerned look and sat on the couch "so..what's going on" Tommy looked at him and said " Vince I couldn't keep this in much longer but so I figured I would tell you that I love you Vince." Vince smiled and said "I love you too t-bone" Tommy hugged Vince and said "how about we go to the room and watch a movie." Vince shook his head yes and stood up when they got to the room Tommy shoved Vince back onto the bed and got on top of his lap Vince looked at him and giggled "you've had this planned haven't you" Tommy looked at him and said "Fuck yeah I have." Vince grabbed Tommy's hips and they grinded against each other "Oh..Fuck" Tommy let out trying to get more friction Vince grabbed Tommy and began kissing him roughly Vince was moaning mess. Tommy took their clothes off and slowly pushed himself into Vince causing him to moan "mmm..fuuck..you feel so good" Tommy let out a load moan and Vince giggled "I didn't know you were so vocal" Tommy looked at him and his face became ruby red from embarrassment. Vince could feel Tommy's thrusts getting sloppier. "Oh..god...I'm so close baby." Tommy said whining "Me..too oh..fuuuck" Vince said said as he finally reached his high cumming on both of their chests." After a few more thrusts tommy came shooting a white ribbon of cum in Vince.  After cleaning themselves up they laid down and fell asleep.
—————————————————
Sorry this was so short I got bored and made this so it's not the best but yeah.
:)