(Vince x Nikki)

Authors Note
      -This will contain mild smut-
________________________________

Vince was sitting in his room laying down reading a book when he heard the front door shut when he sat up to go see who it is, a breathless Nikki ran in and slammed the door "Vince hurry hide me Tommy is chasing me and I can't hide anywhere else" Nikki said while rummaging around finding somewhere to hide "what are you two idiots up too now" Vince asked.

"We were talking about the new album and Tommy said my idea was dumb so I threw a pen at him and now he's chasing me" Nikki said while laughing trying to catch his breathe while looking around the room. "So why do you have to bring your troubles to my room, all I want is peace and quiet" Vince said in a pissed off tone, all of the sudden Vince's door swung open "gotcha now sixxter, there's nowhere to hide now" Tommy said looking right at nikki who had a stunned look on his face.

"Aww man c'mon T-Bone please don't do what I think your about to do"Nikki said laughing while scared of his terror twins next actions. "Too late sixx get ready for a whooping"  Tommy said laughing while chasing after Nikki  making them fall onto Vince's bed.
"Im done with y'all idiots get off my bed if y'all are gonna fight do it somewhere else" Vince said laughing harder than he ever had. Vince turned around when he heard a smack and saw that Tommy had slammed his hand down on Nikki's back and Nikki let out a yelp "ow fuck Tommy what was that for I didn't hit you that hard with the pen".

"Now we're even" Tommy said laughing and hugging Nikki after leaving a giant welp from his hand. "Y'all two really need to get out now I'm trying to read a book and y'all are ruining it" Vince said while giggling.

Tommy ended up leaving the room and Nikki refused he stood up and looked at Vince smirking, "what is that look for" Vince asked after noticing Nikki's smirk. "Oh nothing unless you want it to mean something" Nikki said caressing Vince's shoulder going in up and down motions. "Mmn..what..i-if Tommy comes back in" Vince said moaning and stuttering from feeling off Nikki's soft calloused hands.

Nikki layed Vince down on the bed and began kissing him Nikki then took Vince's shirt off and his own then started grinding Vince's now hard *member* causing Vince to moan more and more until "oh Nikki I'm..I'm gonna..cu" Vince was cut off by him reaching his climax and turning into a moaning mess. Nikki was now breathing heavily and his grinds became less and less in sequence until finally "oh..f-fuck..Vince" Nikki said while reaching his climax. Nikki and Vince layed down and Nikki said "I love you so much Vinny" Vince looked over and said " I love you too Nikki" after that they took a nap and fell asleep.