We kept walking a few minutes, still under the rain, the ground was sort of mushy and the trees felt a bit off. I still had to move some of my hair from my eyes, again... stupid rain.

"Look, I..." Annabeth's voice faltered. "I appreciate your coming back for us, okay? That was really brave."

I looked back to her seeing her try to sort of apologize to Percy.

"We're a team, right?" Percy asked though still having that naive tone.

Annabeth was silent for a few more steps, just to say, "It's just that if you died... aside from the fact that it would really suck for you, it would mean the quest was over. This may be my only chance to see the real world."

"See it?" I asked, looking at her who looks back at me and then at the others... like if she could see me. The rain already disappeared by it but she still hasn't said anything.

"You haven't left Camp Half-Blood since you were seven?" Percy asked her.

"No... only short field trips. My dad-"

"The history professor."

"Yeah. It didn't work out for me living at home. I mean, Camp Half-Blood is my home." The tone she was having now, is like she was rushing her words, she was talking way too fast. "At camp you train and train. And that's all cool and everything, but the real world is where the monsters are. That's where you learn whether you're any good or not."

There was doubt on her voice when she said that... a lot of it.

"Don't lower yourself, you were pretty good out there with the knife." Kajsa said.

"You think so?"

"Anybody who can piggyback ride a Fury is okay by me." Percy said as Thomas also agrees.

"Same." Thomas then looks at me, wanting to admit what it, I look at him and keep walking... they were actually waiting for me to say something.

"You did... more than all of us, so..." I told her, which if I didn't hear wrong, she was pretty shock.

"Was that... a compliment?" Annabeth asked but I quickly finish the conversation.

"Please don't push it-Percy-" I tried to warn him but... he crashed with a tree head on, like literally, head on.

The others giggled after that, with me included. We kept walking after that incident, with Percy growling like some wild dog after that, I saw a neon sign... like... I'm not kidding, a neon sign... in the middle of the forest... huh... not creepy at all.

But from that neon sign which was a building, I could smell something from it... Chicken Tenders!

I asked the others, "Hey, you guys smell that?"

Percy was next to sniff. The smell of fried, greasy and very unhealthy food got stronger the closer we walked... this is a huge victory.

In Camp Half-Blood, we always ate healthy food, well not anymore, I'm so hungry for this. You know what I need? A triple cheeseburger with no salad, only cheese and ketchup with a large coke and fries.