"So what's theplan, Boss?" Lemuel said while cleaning his gun.

"Vindice, I wantyou to assemble all the troupes from A-Z. Prepare all types of guns,from handguns to our big toys. We will attack and we will annihilateeach and every single member of that goddamn mafia!"

I clenched my fistand punched the edge of my chair.

"Don't worry,Boss. We will bring them the wrath from the demon of hell!"

Hell is about tocome!

***

MR. X

It has been yearssince I held this grudge from the Cervano Mafia, and it all startedwhen my wife was killed by the former Mafia Boss of Cervano Family.

All these years allI've ever wanted is to crush and destroy the Cervano Mafia. I want todestroy them physically, mentally and emotionally.

Until. . .

The Former CervanoMafia Boss was killed in a car accident.

Buong akala ko aymatatahimik na ako sa oras na mawala na siya sa aking landas. Angbuong akala ko ay ako na ang maghahari sa mundo ng mga mafia.

But, I was wrong. ..

After his death, hewas replaced by his offspring. His son who happens to be a heartlessversion of him.

LEONARDO AUGUSTUSCERVANO.

A ruthless mafiaboss that does nothing more than to make his foe's lives a livinghell. He kills, he robs and he manipulates for his very ownadvantage. He can be compared to demons because of his evil will.

He is unbeatable.

Until the day thatwe have all waited for arrived.

He met a girl.

He met the girl thatwill make him soft, a girl where he will fall in love and the girlthat will make him soft and vulnerable.

The unbeatable mafiaboss lost his horns and finally met his kryptonite.

This is what we werelooking for.

This is what we werewaiting for.

It's time to killand end the reign of Cervano Mafia!

***

LEO

ALL THIS TIME aywala ng ibang ginawa ang Azi Mafia kung hindi ang subukan kamingpabagsakin.

They try to end thereign and dominance of my mafia. But, at the end of the day theresult is always the same. They always fail.

And today, we willend this rivalry. Today, we will annihilate every single member ofthe Azi Mafia and we will close the Cervano-Azi rivalry once and forall.

***

"BOSS? Troupe A-Zare all in position." Lemuel said using the earpiece that my cousinSpanner gave us.

"Good."

"Boss! Allmissiles are ready to launch." Asahi said on the other line.

"Wait for my gosignal, Fujoshiki."

"Aye, aye! Boss."

"Boss? All bugsthat were provided by Spanner have been released already. We are nowmonitoring the whole building." Sabrina.

"Good job,Tamerlane. Keep us updated."

"How about me,couz? Wala ka bang ipagagawa?" My cousin, Spanner.

"Spencer, shut thef*ck up and launch that goddamn bomb right now!"

"Let's start thefun, baby! Woooo!" Jerk!

Then, Spannerlaunched his little aircraft and dropped the bomb on some parts ofthe mansion.

"Boss, on yoursignal." Lemuel.

"Wait for it. . ."

"Waiting to startthe party, Boss!" Asahi said with excitement.

"Any last words,Mr. Cervano before we go?" Sabrina.

Any last words? Paranaman akong mamatay na. Hyst!

"CERVANO MAFIA!AZI MAFIA HAS DISRESPECTED US AND PUT US IN A VERY CRITICALSITUATION! I WANT EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TO GET IN THEIRGODDAMN TERRITORY AND ANNIHILATE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THEAZI MAFIA! KILL THEM WITH NO F*CKING MERCY!"

This is it!

"Let's get thisparty started, baby!" My family seems to be more than prepared forthis Mafia war.

"CERVANO MAFIOSO!LET US BEGIN OPERATION: DESTROY AZI MAFIA. . . NOW!"

Ansh. . . Hold on! Iam coming to save you, my love.