CHAPTER 17

ANSH

IT HAS BEEN A WHILEsince I stepped foot inside the campus and I can say na sobra kongna-miss ang lugar na ito matapos kong mawala ng halos dalawang buwan.

"Hernaez! It'sbeen a while since the last time that I saw you in class. Akala nganamin ay nag-drop ka na sa class eh. We missed you a lot." Myclassmate named Atasha Gomez said with a huge smile all over herface.

I just respondedwith a bitter smile before walking past her and rolled my eyes.

Attitude na kungattitude, but there is one thing that I hate the most are people whoact like they are concerned about the fact of the matter that theydon't give a crap about you and what you feel.

I just went to mydesk and read the notes that Leo left for me during the days that Iwasn't here at school.

Hayst! Mukhangkailangan ko doblehin ang pagre-review ko para makahabol sa klase.

Moments later ay sawakas ay damating na rin ang aming proctor pero wala pa rin si Leo.

Where on earth isLeo?

***

LEO

THIS IS THE FIRSTDAY that Ansh is going back to her class and here I am sitting at mythrone here at the Mafia House.

"Boss? Mukhangtulala tayo at malayo ang iniisip ah?" Vindice said from behind.

Then, I darted athim with a glare.

"Shut the f*ck up,Vindice!" I said while pointing a gun at him.

Natatawa niyangitinaas ang kaniyang mga kamay bilang sensyales ng kaniyang pagsukoat saka naglakad paatras.

"Chill, boss!"

I just looked out ofnowhere.

Kumusta kaya angunang araw nang pagbabalik ni Ansh sa klase? D*mn it! I missed her sobadly.

***

SOMEONE

It has been a whilesince I saw Ansh come to school and d*mn, I missed her so f*ckingmuch!

Her smile, the wayshe laughs, the way she smiles is just so adorable. I wanna take herand make her mine—That's a splendid idea.

I will take her byforce, and I will make sure to make Cervano kneel and beg for hisgirlfriend's life!

I will make Cervanosuffer!

I will take him downwith her beloved girlfriend.

The fall of LeonardoAugustus Cervano is about to come!

***

ANSH

LUNCH TIME na perohere nandito ako at nakatambay sa rooftop nang aming building.Nakatambay at napapaisip.

Bakit kayakailangang mangyari sa 'kin ang mga ganitong bagay? Why do I needto suffer? Why do I need to be in pain?

"It is our lunchbreak ah? Bakit nandito ka?" A manly voice asked all of a sudden.

Hinanap ko angpinanggalingan ng boses and I saw a guy with the same uniform as us,wearing rectangular eyeglasses and also has this long, black hairthat has a white ponytail.

"Who the f*ck areyou?" I raised an eyebrow on him.

I don't know whybut, I am having this feeling that I should be careful of thisperson.

I stepped back whenI saw him smirk.

"My name is DavisSuarez, 3rd year student here at the campus and I was roaming aroundwhen I saw you go up here with a very bothered aura of yours and Igot worried."