ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ

Start from the beginning

Xiao Zhan, "It's all right, you can work."

Wang Yibo chuckled and rubbed the back of Xiao Zhan's head, "Sleep if you're sleepy."

Wang Yibo's videos are always lengthy and boring. Xiao Zhan doesn't even need to look at it visually, just the sound was enough to hypnotize him.

Then he went straight to sleep laying on Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan was truly tired today. After Wang Yibo finished watching this video and replied to a few emails. Xiao Zhan has fallen deep asleep and wouldn't wake up no matter how he moved.

Wang Yibo didn't wake him up and directly carried him back to the bedroom.

Just after placing him on the bed, Xiao Zhan's phone rang.

Xiao Zhan was dead asleep and had no movements. Wang Yibo took the phone from his pocket and saw that it was a call from Zhang Kai.

Wang Yibo directly picked it up.

"Zhan, do you know what happened to your father?"

Wang Yibo got up from the bed, "It's me."

"Uh, you, that, Wang-, ah." Zhang Kai thought for a few seconds and finally decided, "Hello, Mr. Wang, where's Xiao Zhan?"

Wang Yibo went to the window and said, "He's asleep."

"Asleep?" Zhang Kai was confused, "It's only 10 o'clock right now."

Wang Yibo, "He's a little tired today and fell asleep.

"Tired... cough, mn mn, oh right, you just came back from a business trip, hahaha."

Wang Yibo, "What's up? Is there anything important?"

Zhang Kai said, "Ah, I want to tell him about his father. Uh, um, do you know about his father?"

Wang Yibo, "I know."

Zhang Kai wasn't sure to what extent Xiao Zhan had told Wang Yibo. He said tentatively, "What do you know?"

Wang Yibo, "I know everything." Wang Yibo said as he looked at Xiao Zhan, "Xiao Jianshi came to City A yesterday."

"Fuck!" Zhang Kai scolded, "So he did go there."

Now he was sure that Wang Yibo knows everything

"He didn't do anything to Xiao Zhan, right?" Zhang Kai said with concern.

Wang Yibo, "Not much."

Zhang Kai sighed, "This is good, it's good that you know. The first two times when his father came to find him, he solved it himself. This bastard doesn't have much capability, he only knows how to threaten Xiao Zhan, saying he wants to sue him and saying he'll deal with Xiao Zhan's mother." Zhang Kai paused for a bit, "Did you know these things?"

Wang Yibo said in a quiet voice, "I know now."

Zhang Kai paused for a few seconds and suddenly sighed, "I called today to say that the police took Xiao Jianshi away from the hospital today. They said that the other party's family members suddenly refused to settle it privately and decided to hold him for hit-and-run."

Wang Yibo let out a quiet "mn".

Zhang Kai assumed, "You knew about this?"

Wang Yibo, "I knew."

Zhang Kai assumed a bit more, "It can't be that you did this, right?"

Wang Yibo "Mn.

"Oh shit!" Zhang Kai shouted, "You're too awesome! Too awesome!"