𝟏𝟎 | 𝑇𝑢ℎ𝑘𝑎...

Start from the beginning

"Atta girl." she sits upright on her bum, fiddling with her smallish fingers in her lap's home. Paying close attention, I quietly ponder the lengthy dimensions of her softened hands, elongated and heavenly smooth with a dark blue essence to finish their story, almond-shaped and perfectly rendered... "Sleep well, my darling?" I cup her kneecap with my entire palm, my thumb's pad gently stroking the outline of the dense bone within her flesh...

Go higher, Bea...you know you want to, tempt yourself with a good time...it's not like she'd mind...

Juliana's answer is given in the form of a simple nod, her minimalist grin churning away promptly, canines poking mildly from their saccharine lip-heavy entrapment, their appearance sending a lovely flutter to the back of my neck in admiration. "I gonna marry this bed..." a schoolgirl giggle penetrating from her soft and pinky lips, I guffaw in laughter not only at her comedic comment, but at how much cutesy approbation I have for the younger woman's turn of speaking, my inner wariness and safe-keeping instincts for the woman increasing worryingly. "You're welcome to sleep in my bed any time." a wink commemorating my words, I rise from my seat, my backside previously perched gently on the bed's near edge before my hands slither from chest to thigh as I smooth my figure with the crests of my palms, turning to the comfortably sat woman before heading for the door, "Breakfast is in 20 minutes, we expect you down there within that time please, young lady," whipping my head vastly around to look the child deep within the curiously small pupil, my 'dark-as-night' locks swishing to the beat my unjust soul drums, and when my serenely blue eyes cast for the final time upon the slumped 20-something, smallish anatomy being eaten whole by the spongey epitome below... "...or there will be trouble."

Classic - one word to describe the scene laid out exceptionally before my greedy optics of love, my lover casually flipping the mid-morning fry up in its entirety, an enriched smell of fried edibles striving to perfection of my morning's beginning...

Classic - one word to describe the scene laid out exceptionally before my greedy optics of love, my lover casually flipping the mid-morning fry up in its entirety, an enriched smell of fried edibles striving to perfection of my morning's beginning, thoroughgoing a steaming element our home is doused in heavily...the bright-filling aroma of the remaining scent held within my partner's full and lustrous locks mingles a light intrusion within the midst of our upcoming breakfast. The sweetness of the heavily poured golden syrup dripping from every sweetened edge of fluffy pancake contrasts with the sugary texture exuding from each bead of fruit coaxed within their individual fields of sensation...

Curving my body in all ways possible for it to slide ever so tightly into the snuggest spots of my woman, my tentacle-like arms envelope around the toned stomach of my loved one which undoubtedly mimic unbreakable chains as I cherish our brief alone time we hold together throughout our lifetime of a day, the clingy side of me coming crawling enticingly outward. "Mm, smells delicious..." a smirk thrown over the side of her shoulder, a satisfying wink cast my only way, "It was all made from scratch..."

The low guffaw which erodes like a sharp yell in a cave of mystery, my stomach clenching around the emptiness until all air compresses to its centre, the absence of nutrients sending a hollow rumble within. "I wasn't talking about the food..." spinning on her wild heel, a firm grip at the base of my sit spots catches me vastly off guard as I'm lifted high into the air with a strength second to none, feet dangling childishly like flowers in a warm and earthy summers breeze...lips locked and souls connected, the quick realisation that miniature footsteps were heard creeping down the staircase in pursuit, I felt both of our mischievous smirks mingle as one into our mid-morning kiss, the suspicion of being caught by the young woman we want most scarily thrilling to the core...