Chapter 9 - A Prey in Winter (2)

Zacznij od początku

The figure then ran to the side as Izuku tried to hit as much debris shots at the figure as it dodge each of them before appearing again in front of Izuku.

Izuku brought his fist forward as he launched a punch aimed at the figure's chest. It blocked his fist with both of its hands before receiving a kick to the side of its head launching it away.

As it turned its attention back to Izuku, another attack was sent on the side of its stomach as it was sent flying.

He then turned and high tailed out of the area as he pressed onto the button on the side of his respirator.

Izuku : How is it going over there, are you finished?

??? : I already set the trap, you just need to lure it in Midoriya.

Izuku : Any chances of this even dying? Its strength seems to be far worse than I thought.

??? : Look, in this situation, just because you can't damage it doesn't mean it's invincible, you gotta rely on other methods before finding your solution.

Izuku : Then how do you think explosives would even damage it, when my punch, capable of breaking through 10 walls, couldn't?

??? : Its just a hunch of mine, my firearms barely did anything to it but its worth to try and experiments ways to kill it.

As Izuku was talking, a huge debris was seen behind him, blocking the light for Izuku to notice a big shadow.

As he did, a small little beeping was heard before an explosion was ignited destroying the debris, leaving Izuku no harm?!?

He only looked to the side only to see a small turret aimed at where the debris was before the figure appeared behind it destroying the turret. Izuku could only softly say thanks to his son as he continued his escape from the figure who was staring at him.

Izuku : This is a nightmare, chaos just dialed up to 11 as it hit the roof...Botan I'm already placing my trust on you here.

A small shockwave happened behind Izuku, causing him to trip a bit on his steps as he then strained his body to increase to 15% as he ran faster.

His earpiece on the other hand responded.

Botan : I know that, just try not to die when you're on your way here

Another small shockwave happened behind him as this time he was not affected by it.

Izuku : *Grumbles* How am I supposed to do that?

He looked behind him only to see the figure exposed to the light showing half of the face of the person, revealing a look alike mirror. His face, a complete reflection of Izuku's with every feature he has. Freckles on the cheek, Dark green eyes, fluffy green hair and a smooth, somewhat chubby face that seems ignorant of the weather conditions.

The look alike swung his arm at Izuku only for him to duck before delivering a kick on the abdomen of the double. The double predicting this, grabbed his leg before throwing him into a building.

The double followed after him as it ran into the hole Izuku was thrown into as it looks around to see it was in an empty car park. The eyes of the double darted around trying to locate his prey before it landed on a carved part of the snow. It looked a little higher than the snow behind it.

It looked around it to notice left over piles of snow leaving a trail towards a corner of the car park. It was hidden behind the exit of the car park as its eyes glowed brighter.

*Growl*

The figure wasted no time as it dashed towards the corner as Izuku appeared behind the corner launching a surprise attack on the double. He punched him straight in the abdomen launching him out of the car park out on the street.