Chapter 13

Third Pov
Once Jacob brought the council there, Bella started talking. "Ok, so I had another nightmare. Long story short, Edward had kidnapped me and abuse me. He started blaming me saying how if I just got back together with him, none of this would happen. Anyway, it ended short this time, which I was confused but happy about. Suddenly I heard a voice saying 'He is going to come for you.' It was Charlie (my dad), he then warned me about Edward actually planning to kidnapped me. He is trying to find a way to kill Paul without killing me. Edward is also going to try to get others vampires on his side by telling them that his mate has been stolen and maulitpate by wolves. Charlie then told me how Alice won't be able to see all of this, not because of the wolves but because of Edward messing with her visions. So, you guys (The Cullens) is going to gave to warn every Vampires about his plan." Bella finished explaining everything.

No one knew what to say. "Ok, Cullens you guys go do that first. Everyone else be on the lookout." Sam ordered. Everyone did what they were told. The Cullens started calling everyone they knew. Bella also called The Volturi, so that they can help get the word out as well. After that they all knew they needed to make an plan to keep Bella safe. They weren't that worry about Paul because they know it is no way to kill him without killing Bella. However they are worry about what would happen to him, if Edward kidnapped Bella and hurt her an any way.

"What if we take Bella to an safe house? Somewhere Edward won't find her." Quill suggested. "Because that won't work either. Edward knows Bella sense, he would find her either way. Not to mention, what if someone slipped up and think about it." Rose replied back. They all knew she was right. Especially about the slipping up, they knew that they might accidentally think about how Edward won't get Bella because he don't know where she is. So, they kept thinking.

"The only thing we can do is warn the others vampires about him, which the Cullens and Volturi already did, and get ready to fight him. We will prepare to fight him and killed him." One of the council spoke. "Yea, we can ripped him to pieces." Embry yelled out. "And I can burn his ass, just because I want too." Rosalie said. "How about we all burn him because you will not get all the fun babe." Emmett told his wife. The 3 others Cullens, along with everyone else, all laugh at this. "Leave it to Emmy-Bear to make a situation feel better." Bella joke.
Edward Pov
Ugh, I can't believe I still haven't found a way to kill that mutt without killing MY Bella. I still can't believe my Bella is with those dogs and that she "loves" them. Yea, no way in hell is that Bella talking. Then it the fact that The Volturi also was involved, they even took Carlisle. I'm pretty sure he is dead by now. I will avenge for him, I will get vampires on my side, once i explain to them my situation.

On top of that, they're a few who hates the Volturi and mutts as much as I do. I just need to get to them first before my so called family do. I bet you're wondering how do I know this, well I'll tell you. I have a inside person, who is giving me information on what everyone is planning.

You see one of the Cullens have a secret gift and only me & Carlisle knows about it. Carlisle knew it first because they went to him and I know about it because they accidentally thought about it. I know what you're thinking, it's probably Alice, well you're wrong.

Let's just say it's between 3 of the Cullens without gifts, so obviously Jasper is also out. Anyway the person told me everything and right now they're waiting to see what will they have Bella do while they fight me or warn others about me. Honestly, I can't wait to see the look on the faces when they find out about this person.

A/N: The person will be reveal somewhere in the next, chapter 14, or instead chapter 15. I haven't decided yet.