At the Great Hall...
Regulus felt something hit him on the head, it landed on the table. A paper ball had been thrown at him, Regulus unravelled it in annoyance. It read.

Regulus meet us outside the Great Hall.
Ps Micheal G Robinson.

Regulus looked around the room, he then saw Micheal and Austin exit the Great Hall. So when nobody was looking he bolted along with his friends.

"We're going to get ready for the party." Austin said, while the other 2 boys nodded. "I'll meet you guys in 5." Regulus said.

Regulus ran up to his dorm, to get changed fast. He didn't have to many clothes, the nicest pants Regulus had was the blue jeans Sirius had given him once. So he wore the jeans and a green jumper. Regulus then went to go and meet his friends.

"So why didn't we invite Atlas?" Regulus questioned. "He would be against it. And he's way overprotective of Micheal." Austin said. "Oh that makes sense." Regulus said.

The three boys met, some other students which knew the way to Hogsmade. They were also met by Austin's sister and her friends. Austin's sister was called Annie Alston, her friends were called Iris Cleves and Kathrine Taylor.

"Right, let's never speak of this night in front of Ada." Annie said to her triplet brother, Austin nodded in agreement. "I'm so excited!" Micheal said, Regulus smiled. "Same here." He said beaming.

To get to Hogsmade they all went though a secret passageway. They then went to the sketchy side Hogsmade.

At the Bar/Party...
"You guys want alcohol?" Annie said, Micheal and Austin immediately jumped up. "Yes!" They both shouted. "How about you Regulus?" Regulus thought for a second he'd never had alcohol before, so why not? "Sure why not." He said. One thing lead to another, and they all got drunk on a Thursday night.

"Regulus come we're all playing spin the bottle." Micheal and Austin said dragging him to a circle. Regulus thought for a minute, he was free for the first time in forever. But he was also very tipsy.

In spin the bottle if it landed on you, you would get a dare. It landed on Austin. "I dare you to kiss Regulus." Annie said as sipped her drink. "Ok." Austin said, he leaned in and kissed Regulus. They both pulled away, everyone cheered. Holy shit, that was his first kids ever, and it was with a boy!?

Austin dragged Regulus away, into an empty corner. "Reg, are we still friends?" Austin said, Regulus nodded. "Thanks man, our friendship means a lot." He said while Regulus nodded.

The next day...
Regulus woke up with his head pounding, so this is a hang over? He thought. The Marauders couldn't know that he'd gotten drunk at age 14. He looked at the time, half 6:30. Regulus decided to go have a shower, he still had school today. On his way to the bathroom, Regulus felt like he was going to be sick.

Luckily he got to the toilet in time, Regulus threw up for a good ten minutes, after that he got in the shower.

When Regulus left the bathroom, he was met by a concerned James Sirius and Remus. "What?" Regulus said to them. "Did you throw up?" Sirius said. "No?" Regulus lied trying to act confused. "Are you sick? Or is it the moon." James said with worry. "James, the moon isn't for another 2 weeks. And I'm fine." Regulus said, but in reality he was a wreck. "Regulus did you cut your hair." Sirius and Remus said, he nodded.

At the Great Hall...
"Your beautiful hair is all gone." Sirius said dramatically. Even the girls seemed disappointed in Regulus's new hair cut because, some times they would style it like, like Sirius's hair.

Regulus just put his head down on the table, he didn't care about, what people thought he just felt really sick. "Reg aren't you going to eat something?" James said. "No thanks, I'm not hungry." Regulus said. "Come Reg, you need to eat something." James said in a serious tone. "No, I said I'm not hungry." "Regulus come on." Regulus lifted his head from off the table, and looked at James. James only ever called Regulus by his full name, when he was serious about something. "Fine." Regulus grumbled, forcing down a slice of toast, while James smiled at him.

"Are you sure, you'll be ok?" James said, Regulus nodded. "Ok bye Reggie." James said before going the opposite way from Regulus.

At first lesson...
"Regulus, please say, that your sane. These to have been acting like zombies for the whole morning." Atlas said, he frowned when he saw Regulus in the same state as Micheal and Austin. "Atlas, we're fine we just went to bed late." Micheal said. "Next time you are all going to bed early with me." Atlas said.

By lunch time Regulus felt no better, he really regretted getting drunk the night before. Regulus met the Marauders and the three girls. Everyone was laughing and chatting except Regulus. He them felt like he was going to be sick. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back in 5." Regulus said before running.

20 minutes later...
Regulus had finally finished throwing up, he felt like crying because he felt so sick. "Reg, are you ok?" James said, to the younger boy. "No, I feel sick." Regulus said trying hard not to cry. "We're you sick, today or not." Regulus nodded.

James helped Regulus back to the dorm. "You get some rest, I'll be back soon." James said, Regulus was to dazed to care and he fell asleep.

Hours later...
Regulus woke up, jolting in bed with sweat dripping down his face. Oh fuck, he thought another nightmare!

"Oh Reg your awake, how do you feel." James said coming in with a tray of food. "Not good." He muttered, James placed the tray on the bedside table, before sitting on the bed next to Regulus. "I had a nightmare." Regulus said as tears left his eyes. "I promise it's going to be ok, you will never be alone again." James pulled Regulus close and hugged him, while Regulus sobbed.

After a while Regulus calmed down. "How about you get some sleep." James said still holding Regulus in his arms. "Can you stay, I'm scared to sleep alone." Regulus said quietly. "Of course. Night Baby Black." James said before closing his eyes. James had decided to move on from Lily, what about Regulus? James thought. Regulus was cute and clever.