Tulkuns, Payaka's Past, and Percy's Hidden Truth

Start from the beginning

"Come on sullys," Percy said as Tyson swims near their hut " Come met the herd!" Lo'ak hops on Tsireya ilu as Neteyam hops on Percy's and they all swim to the tuklun herd happy and smiling as everyone cheers in joy.

In their endless cycle of migration, the tulkun had come home Percy thought as she remember the first time met them all

"There is my spirit  sister." Trsieya points as a tulkun waving her fin and greeting them. Neteyam and Percy zoom around amazed by the beautiful tulkun swimming around in joy and laughter... Some Navis and even na'vi babies play with the tulkuns.

Sister, I see you. Ronal sighed to her spirit sister 

I see you and I am happy. Her sister responded

Your son is beautiful. She sighed again seeing her sister's calf

Thanks. How is your little one?

My baby is strong.

I have met a boy. Trsieya sighed to her sister telling her everything.

It's time for stories for seasons apart. Percy thought as she looked around smiling at the joy in the area Of deaths and births: about old friends and new love.

Percy and neteyam found anoung and saw him next to his spirit brother. They swim to him and he holds them close before sighing to his brother These are the two I  am telling you about brother...they are the ones I love.

"Nice to meet you" Percy spoke and Neteyam sighed at the same time

you couldn't find anyone better? His brother said

that rude brother...I love them

Not you idiot I was talking to them. Seriously sea princess and young na'vi can't you choose someone better?

This makes percy and Neteyam both chuckled and Anoung was dumbfounded at his brother's behavior before playing with him.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

" What's wrong?" Jake said to tonowari who visited their hut in the rain unaware that percy was under the hut she chase Aqua playing tag but stop to hear what is happening " Sky people." Tonowari said which worried percy "They're looking for you Jake Sully. South. They have a human boy with them who speaks Na'vi."

Percy remembers Kiri once told her about a boy named Spider. he was a prisoner and they are hoping to rescue him but his dad the man hunting them has him tightly on lock and key. Percy plans to find his hiding and get him out of there

"Did they kill anyone?" Jake asked

"Not yet" Tonowari responded looking out to the water "They threaten, but the villagers will not tell them where you are. On my order." He leaves them and percy slowly leaves underwater thinking deeply about how cruel her kind are to this pandora. A man who understood this planet and want to protect it from greed is now being hunted cause they think he betrayed them.

'why didn't they learn their mistake? they are hurting this world for their greed....have they not learned anything from history...why is it repeating....oh Grover......' She thinks sadly wondering of her dear friend, the lord of the wild, and his pain seeing the earth. 'why could they do peaceful trades....did movies not teach them anything? no in movies they are the heroes but in truth, most of them are the villains here'

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Percy was strapping the saddle of Tyson before she checks around if anyone was watching her. She then hops on his back and swims out of the reefs.