"So. I never actually saw you until today. I only agreed to marry you because my father wanted that dealership with the Kim's."

Taehyung's smile cracked into a frown. Yet he kept listening to what his husband had to say.

"What I really want to talk with you about is. If you don't like this marriage or aren't comfortable with me, then we can divorce. But if you really want to give us a try and make us work. Then I'm all for it. But I have to warn you that my personality is pretty cold. I know for a fact that me being distant and cold isn't going to help us work on our relation so, I'll try my best to make us work and change myself to how I was before for you." He gave Taehyung a small smile in the end.

Taehyung smiled, his lips turned into a boxy shape as his teeth were revealed.

"Jungkook, first of all I'm not uncomfortable with you. I know we haven't known each other before today. But I want to give us a try. And I don't mind that you'll be distant. You said you'll try to change yourself, and it's never too late to find yourself my dear Jungkookie."

Jungkook widened his eyes at the nickname Taehyung gave him.

He hasn't been called like that since...

Oh. No one called him like that.

He felt his heart shatter. His father never called him a nickname. And he once shouted at his mother for calling him 'my baby' when he showed his painting that he did in school. Ever since then no one called him anything but Jungkook.

"T-Taehyung, can I hug you?"

"Sure." Taehyung spread his arms for Jungkook to engulf himself into the older's arms.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly, while his arms wrapped around the boy's back.

"I'll try to make us work Tae." Jungkook said as he pulled away.

"We should go get some rest now."

"Okay let's go, I'll show you my- I mean our room."

Taehyung softly smiled at Jungkook.

After a few months...

Jungkook changed like he promised to do so. Their relationship has developed a lot.

And whenever Taehyung called him names like 'Kookie' or 'Jungkookie', it would make his heart beat like crazy. Taehyung also told Jungkook about how his mom and dad called each other bears. So from then he started calling Taehyung his 'Baby Bear'.

They also started going out in dates, like they are today.

They were in a kitten cafe as Taehyung requested.

Taehyung was busy playing with a orange fluff ball, when the waitress came up to them.

"Hello! Welcome to Kitten Cafe. What would you guys like?" The waitress asked with a sugary sweet voice. 

"Tae bear, do want something?"

"Yesssss!!!!!!" Taehyung screeched

"Okay okay, what do you want?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Strawberry sago!" Taehyung said while falling on the floor to cuddle with the kitten.