Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart

Start from the beginning

================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

The scene changes to the Class A dorm where all the students were currently in the common space area waiting for their guests that would be arriving soon.

Tokoyami : *sneezes*

Uraraka : Sick? Are you okay?

Tokoyami : No, I'm in good health. My mucus membrane was just doing its job.

Uraraka : What're you talking about?

Kaminari : *to Tokoyami* Maybe someone's talking about you! Like Yaoyorozu at the school festival!

Rex : That's for sure. *teasing* Someone is Ms. Popular.

Yaoyorozu : *slightly embarrassed* Will you please not poke fun of it? I'm very grateful.

Uraraka : Tokoyami's probably had fans for a while already. I mean, you did your work study with Hawks.

Tokoyami : No, I don't think so. Everything was too fast there.

Suddenly, everyone hears a knock at the door.

Iida : They're here everyone! Greet them!

The door then opens and reveals the guests that everyone was waiting for and see that they were people they definitely knew.

Mandalay : Lock on with these sparkling gazes!

Ragdoll : We've come to lend a paw and help!!

Tora : Coming out of nowhere...

Pixie Bob : Stingingly cute and catlike!

Pussycats : Wild, Wild... Pussycats!

Iida : Pussycats! Longtime no see!

Pixie Bob : You kitties look like you've been doing well!

Ashido and Hagakure then run over to Tora who had brought a gift for Class 1-A and gives it to them.

Tora : *turns to Bakugo* Sorry I couldn't protect you to the end back then.

Bakugo : Don't keep digging up the past.

Tora : *turns to Rex* I wasn't able to protect you back then, either. Sorry.

Rex : You don't need to apologize. Everyone came out fine and that's all that matters.

Jiro : We're fine. Right?

Jiro then looks over at Hagakure, Ashido, and Uraraka who were cheering in joy and excitement from the gift that the Pussycats brought over.

Uraraka, Ashido, Hagakure : Paw pad buns! Paw pad puns!

Shoji : Please, come inside.

Mandalay : Oh, don't worry about us.

Tora : We need to go visit Class B, too.