★11★

Jimin ascended the stairs towards his now bedroom. Opening the door he was met with the same scene of Jungkook hugging a pillow and sleeping.

Jimin rolled his eyes. The younger boy was sleeping like a log on his bed. He doesn't want to deal with his husband in the morning itself. But he had to wake him up as if he was a toddler.

He approached the bed slowly. Jungkooks cheeks were squished to the pillow he was hugging. His arms covered in tattoos holding the pillow in a choke hold.

He looks like a baby when sleeping. But at the same time, he looks too hot to deal with too. Jimin blinked his eyes a couple of times then decided to wake the younger.

"Hey Jungkook, get up. Your mother is waiting for you." He patted a few times till Jungkook squirmed turning around to gently open his eyes.

The first thing he met with was an angel clad in white having a frown on his face.

"Good morning." Jungkook smiled gently at Jimin. He let out an awkward morning back at Jungkook before disappearing from the room.

The ceramic pots clanged together as the family had their breakfast in the morning.

Jimin wanted to bring this topic to the table so bad. He can't sit inside this house doing nothing at all. He needs to find a job soon. Teaching is his passion. It was his dream job since school.

"I wanted to tell something." Jimin finally spoke mustering up the courage.
Everyone stopped eating to look at Jimin.

"You can. You don't need to hesitate." Jungkook encouraged his wife ready to be the ideal husband for the later.

"Tell us Jimin. What is it?" Hobi asked.

"I want to work. I have been looking for a job for so long. I temporarily stopped looking for it when the marriage was fixed." Sanha's face sullen at the mention of job.

"You don't have to work to run this family you know. Your husband can take care of you." Jimin's fist clenched hearing that.
Jin shook his head at him not to speak something that might cause him trouble.

"If he wish to work, he would do just that." Taehyung agreed with Jungkook by nodding at that.

"What job are you looking for Jimin? We have plenty of options."

"I love teaching. I was looking for a job as  a guest lecturer for now."  Jimin said making everyone surprised.

"So you are a post graduate. That's quiet impressive."

"Of course it is yoongi. Don't worry about the job Jimin. We will find a way." Jimin gave a small nod and a smile at Hobi.

"So, what did you studied Jin?" Sanha asked now looking at his awkward son in law with a little twitch in his lips. Only Jin knew what was behind that.

"I-I graduated high school." Sanha's face fell as Jin replied. That means Hoseok's son in law is more qualified than his. It wounded his pride when it did nothing to Hoseok's.

"Don't worry Jin. You can always learn again. Are you interested in studying again?" Jin was surprised to hear that. He looked at his husband only to see a gentle smile on his face.

"Are you interested?"

"Hyung loved studying. We couldn't afford it, so Jinnie decided to stop his studies." Jungkook couldn't help but grin at how Jimin looked all happy to talk about his hyung.

"Then it's a yes then."

•★•★•

"You look so tired Jong suk. Your sons are in good hand. They both got a great family. Then why this face?" Jieun tried to cheer her husband who looked so gloomy in the morning.