"You fuck off to America with Arthur, join the Apaches, or you marry the girl"

"What's this about?" Lottie asked. "This isn't a joke" Micheal stepped forward. "Arthur are you really gonna live with the Apaches?" Johnny Doggs asked.

"Told her father yet?" he ignored the question. "No" Micheal sighed.

"Who's fucking father what's happened?" Lottie sighed, sitting Rory down in a chair.

"He'll fucking shoot you, are you sure the kids yours?" Arthur asked. Lottie's eyes widened. "You got someone pregnant, Micheal?"

"I wish i hadn't told you" he groaned.

"Then think of marriage as a beautiful road, flowers all the way down it"

"Is he Joking?" Micheal asked Lottie. "Oh it's hard to tell these days" John said.

"Right" Lottie stood. "You, fuck off and leave him alone" She pointed at Arthur. "And you, let him figure it out himself" she pointed at John.

"Do you, do you love the woman" Arthur asked. Micheal placed two hands on the table and leaned forward. "Fucking what?"

"Ey, language" Lottie scolded, covering Rory's ears.

"Go and marry her like the rest of us" Arthur shrugged. "She doesn't want her family to know, Arthur"

"She doesn't want to have the baby"

"We know a woman" John told him. "Shut up, John" Both Arthur and Lottie said in unison.

"Same woman who helped you out, twice" He said to Arthur.

"Charlotte will want the best" Micheal picked up a glass. "She is the best" John assured him. "The best?" Arthur raised his eyebrows.

"She used to be a nurse, 20 minutes, done"

"You don't have to go in, or wait outside. You go to the Garrison, drink whiskey, have a laugh. Remember John, then this kid walks in, no shoes on, says it's done"

John and Arthur left the kitchen and Johnny jumped from his chair. "Come on, Tommy has a plan" He said, patting Michaels back.

"Micheal" Lottie said. He looked up at her. "There's a woman down in London, a doctor, i went to see her when i thought i was pregnant. She can help you" Lottie nodded at him.

He breathed heavily. "You'll be okay, Micheal"

As the boys walked into the office, Lottie kept Rory in her arms. She didn't know why Tommy wanted her in the room as well, she had nothing to do with their business.

She walked in behind Arthur who stopped when he saw Alfie Solomens

"Arthur" Alfie smiled. Arthur tried walking out but Lottie stopped in. "Arthur?" Alfie asked.

"Arthur come here" Tommy said. "Shalom" Alfie shouted.

Arthur groaned and walked back in, closing the door. "Arthur, shalom"

"Shut up Alfie" Lottie spat. He looked at her. "And who might you be?" he asked. "Our sister" John said. "That your daughter?" he asked, pointing to the girl.

Lottie nodded.

"Ain't you a bit young to be having kids?" he asked. "Shut your mouth" John hissed.

He stepped back, nodding.

"Come here" he said to Arthur. "Come, let's sit down. I owe you a little something don't i. I do. Come on"

Arthur looked at Tom and sat down. "Listen, Arthur, i want you to know that whatever happened between us back then that was business"

"You got him arrested, Alfie. How is that business" Lottie spoke, only to be shushed by Tommy.

"It was just business, alright"

"And i also want you to know that i have made my apologies via my own God" he nodded. "for abusing a very good day to get you clinked up and battered, which i did"

"And i would also like to extend my personal apologies unto you"

Arthur looked at him. "I hear you have allowed jesus to come into you life, Arthur"

"Oh you heard then?" Arthur asked. "Yeah that's beautiful, that's wonderful, that is lovely isn't it"

"And i was wondering how does that work for you on a day to day considering your line of work, mate"

"Tommy" Lottie said, sighing. "Fucking tell him,"

"Your apology is accepted" Was all Arthur said. "Cause i hear your a right fucking nuisance with it" Alfie continued.

Arthur inhaled sharply, gripping the glass ash tray beside him.

"Arthur" Lottie whispered. "You see all i'm saying is that every man craves his certainty, doesn't he?"

Tommy watched carefully.

"Even if that certainty of yours, right..well i mean it's fucking fanciful mate isn't it" he tormented.

Arthur dropped the ash tray. Lottie let out a breath.

"I'm old testimony" Arthur whispered. "Fucking hell look at that, now that, that scared me more" Alfie pointed at his face.

"Yeah. Congratulations tommy. You now have the finished article right here don't you. See that man right he will murder and mail for you with God on his side"

"You don't want to let him go"