Loving the enemy | Eimiko part 2

Depuis le début

---------------

A good 20 minutes later and Ei's lips were stained with Miko's lipstick, her face almost as red as her lips. This experience was somewhat thrilling to Ei, despite knowing it was wrong to make out with the woman you had been not so secretly gathering information against for the past week.

Though it was just kissing, it felt like an eternity gained in Celestia for Ei. Finally, Miko backed up, which caused Ei to pout a little.

Changing her attitude, Miko looked down upon Ei, deciding what would be the next best thing. " So Ei what will you do now, apologize for what you've done or crawl back to the company you work for?"

" Apologize?" Ei questioned, she knew that was she was doing could amount to some form of good. " Well, though an apology would be good, if anything I don't care what information you have of mine, better yet." Miko said, walking to her desk and pulling out a piece of paper.

She quickly wrote something down before placing the piece of paper into the palms of Ei's hands. " Why not you have my number too? " Ei unfolded the paper, someone shocked to see an actual phone number on there.

" Since I assume you won't be staying for that long, give me a call I would hate to lose contact with you." And with that Ei realized her face could be compared to a strawberry and nobody would be able to tell the difference, she placed one of her hands on the side of her face only to realize how hot her skin felt.

-----------------

A week passed and Ei tried to keep in contact with Miko, she disappeared from the company, sending them a letter stating why she would leave to a higher up. It was revealed to her one night as the two colleagues did a follow up meeting with one another that Zhongli had been keeping in contact with Childe as well.

Which she wasn't surprised by, simply laughing a bit when she was told this. Zhongli as always, had a glass of Osmanthus Wine as he mumbled on in a half drunk, half tired state if mind of what he had done during the week.

When she finally was able to get home, Ei returned to the comfiness of her bed only to be somewhat annoyed when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. Only to immediately forget that annoyance when she realized the message was from Miko.

' Care to meet me sometime tomorrow?'

That was random, Ei thought to herself but still, maybe she could make it up to Miko for kind of betraying her trust. And for how awkward she seemed after their makeout session which still lingered in Ei's thoughts.

They decided to meet up at a small cafe, which wasn't the best decision in Ei's eyes as there weren't many people there. No one could stop Miko if she decided to get revenge, the cafe was staffed by teenagers who looked like they could care less about the well-being of some random woman.

But alas, she went with it and chose to wear something more comfortable, still slipping a few weapons into her bag just in case things were to get out off hand.

She immediately spotted Miko upon arrival, sliding into the seat across from her. " Why'd you want to meet up?" Ei questioned, her hand stayed on her bag but she let herself calm down a bit.

" Isn't it wrong to have a meeting as friends?" The word 'friends' coming from Miko tugged at Ei's heartstrings from some reason. When Ei attempted to apologize she was immediately stopped by Miko, who told her she didn't need to apologize for everything.

Other then that, the rest of their time together went smoothly, Ei ordered a dango specialty and Miko ordered a bowl of tofu and they ate while making small conversation. When it was time to pay though, that's when trouble arose.

Each wanted to pay for the other which ensued in a small argument that Miko won by sliding the waiter her card when Ei wasn't looking. Someone grumpy, but a bit thankful she got free dango, Ei muttered out a small thank you.

-------------

In a span of a few weeks the two had gotten shockingly close, Miko taking Ei out to random places whenever both of then had a day off. Which led to both of them meeting up at Ei's apartment for a movie.

Well, it was supposed to be a movie night but it turned into more of a conversation between two friends discussing random things while Disney movies played in the background. As they talked, Ei ended up getting a bit closer to Miko, which Miko seemed to notice as she turned to lock eyes with Ei.

Remembering the makeout session they had, Ei's face yet again turned pink now that Miko's face was so close to her's again. They hadn't talked about their makeout session at all, Ei too embarrassed to bring it up and Miko seemed to not think of it as a big as a deal as Ei did.

But in that moment, Ei was the one to make a move as she placed her lips against Miko, waiting a few minutes before she pulled away. When she did pull away, Miko seemed shocked by what had happened, but she quickly snapped back to reality.

" Ei, " Miko had placed her hands into Ei's, " would you be my girlfriend?"
Normally she would taken a back by this, dating someone who was supposed to be her enemy?

But at that moment logic didn't matter and she was quick to accept Miko's confession. Her previous thoughts that ' loving the enemy is wrong' flew out the window.

Her focus now being the woman in front of her, not an enemy, not a friend but something more then that.