Chapter 6 Search For Hostel 2

ابدأ من البداية

"What?"

"I said what are you doing?"

Caught off guard by his words. Sally didn't reply as he continues to speak.

"I entered your turf, fight your boys and get myself caught... There's no way your giving me food after that."

"Well, for others, maybe, but for you, no."

Sally responded casually.

"And why is that?"

"Because I saw your face. I knew who you are the moment I saw you."

⟨Flashback⟩

"Warren take him in and strap him on a chair."

Sally Park said while throwing the bent frying pan away. Before Warren could take the unconscious Young Choi away, Sally then realizes who she had just knocked out.

"Wait!!"

She scanned the boy's face before looking up to them.

"THIS IS ELI'S BROTHER!"

⟨Flashback over⟩

"I knew that you have a reason for coming here, so that's why I prepared you this... As an apology for knocking you out."

Euan hate to admit it, but interacting with this girl felt like he is talking to his own mother.

"Anyways, why are you here anyway?"

"I'm here for answers, regarding with Heather Kim and her death."

He said, sitting up in a comfortable position. He held his head in pain and grab an ice age that's been laying at the ground.

"Heather? She passed away after giving birth."

Before Sally could answer. Warren did the job for her.

"That's what I've read, but I don't really think that's the actual answer... You see, I had an encounter with Eli, and safe to say he nearly killed me."

Gangdong's Mighty sneered over the information.

"I thought we're gonna have a heartwarming reunion, but, he instead tried to kill me and said I was the one who killed Heather Kim, so what really happened that day?"

Sally's lips quiver. She bit her nail while having a nervous expression. Warren sees this and immediately signals his two friends to take her out.

They complied and escorted the scarred Sally out of the room, leaving the Young Choi confuse.

"Let's talk... Outside."

Warren and Euan walk outside of the roof where they both gaze at the beauty of the city.

"Pretty cool right?"

"Meh... I've seen way better."

The young Choi mocked, snickering as he let the wind pass by him. It was truly a refreshing scenery.