𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝘿 𝘽𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝙍 ( 𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 )

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

You immediately followed Alcina, running after her.
" Alci! Alci come back!" You yelled, trying to catch up with her long strides.
At the end of the hallway she sprung around to face you.
" Are you that insensitive?" She asked under her breath.
You knew this was coming. " Darling, im—"
" Don't darling me! I know I can't return to the past. I know it." Alcina shouted, raising her voice.
" I understand your desire to do so." You nodded, trying to calm the situation down.
" Why? They weren't your daughters."
Your eyes shot up to Alcina.
" They may have not been my daughters but I loved them like a family. " You gritted your teeth.
Alcina pinched the bridge of her nose and took a deep sigh.
" What would you like me to admit?! That I'm still grieving? That I spent so many years wishing that I could bring my daughters back to life?"
You stayed silent and tears welled up in your eyes.

" Do you know how painful it is, to look at those three woman and think about my daughters?"
Your heart broke for her. " I never thought of it that way." You said quietly, looking down to the ground.
Alcina let out an exaggerrated huff, placing her hands on her hips.
" I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was being insensitive. Alci, really I'm sorry." You quickly wiped away your tears.
Alcina sighed and knelt down to see your face properly.
" I'm afraid of losing those girls. And yes, I see my daughter's in them. Despite the fact that they are raging vampiric women." Alcina let out a dry chuckle, making you smile slightly.
" I understand, Alci." You whispered, your face inches apart from hers.

Aclina kissed you gentle and brought you in her arms, picking you up.
" I know you do. I just hate how the past cannot be revived."
Alcina stood up with you in her arms.
" I'm sorry, Alci. I'm sorry. I love you so much and I hate to see you upset." You whispered, planting little kisses over Alcina's cheeks, making her scrunch her nose cutely and smile.
" I love you too. I'm sorry for shouting." Alcina hugged you and kissed the side of your cheek before pulling away.

An hour later, Alcina and you were in the kitchen, a bit shaken up by the fact that you had a cold little fit. Alcina was preparing a picnic basket for you and her.
" Alci, it's dangerous outside." You reasoned.
" Not where I'm taking you. And they wouldn't dare hurt you. You're with me."
You thought for a moment and concluded that Alcina was right. She could defeat those beasts in a second.
" Where are you taking me?"
" It's a surprise." Alcina booped your nose and went to put some orange juice and wine in the picnic basket.

Alcina and you left the castle and walked towards a carriage. She held the door open for you and you hopped inside. She joined you moments later and sat beside you, putting the basket on the other seat.
The carriage began to move and you looked to Alcina, she gave you a reassuring smile and looked out the window.
You also looked out the window and suddenly saw the darkness of the village disappear as you and Alcina rode up the hill.

Half an hour later, the carriage stopped. You were on a flowery green hill that looked over the village and the castle.
" Why isn't there snow?" You asked.
" Magic." Alcina kissed your cheek and got out the carriage in an instant, living up the picnic basket. You followed behind her and helped her set the blanket down on the grass.
She immediately sat down and opened her arms up. You smiled and sat down too, lying in Alcina's arms.
" This is nice." You commented, looking up at the big sky.
" Mm, very." Alcina mumbled, kissing the top of your head.
You turned your bode around to face her and caressed her cheek, kissing Alcina lovingly.

Eventually, the kiss began to get heated. Alcina sucked on your tongue, smirking as you moaned in her mouth.
" Alci—"
" I know sweetness." Alcina chuckled, bringing her hand to squeeze your boob, eventually caressing all the way down your body, slapping your thigh playfully. You bit your lip and began kissing Alcina's neck.
" Oh—"
You bit down, sucking hard on her sweetspot, Alcina moaned and whimpered as you did so.
" Darling I—"
" I know, sweetness." You mimicked.

You began to pull up Alcina's dress and she aided you in doing so, her underwear was soaked.
" May I?" You asked.
" Please, draga." She begged, lying back down on the blanket.
You pulled her underwear down and almost moaned out loud when you saw her dripping cunt.
" May I?" You asked again, spreading Alcina's thighs.
" Yes, draga, please."
You smiled and ran your tongue up her soaked folds.
" You taste so good." You groaned, the vibrations of your voice making Alcina moan.
You twirled your tongue around Alcina's throbbing clit and attached your lips to it, using your tongue to lap at her while sucking.

Alcina's hands flew to your head, she began to grind her hips agaunst your mouth, clearly desperate for more.
You wasted no time in bringing your middle and ring fingers up to her cunt and inserting them, making Alcina grow hotter and fling her head back.
" Oh more!"
You began pumping your fingers in and out of her while working your mouth on the sensitive bud. You noticed that two fingers wasn't going to be enough so you added a third one, easily slipping it in to her dripping hole.
You curled your fingers within her walls on each thrust and she began to come undone, her hands digging into your scalp while her legs began to shake around your head, almost trapping you between her thighs.

" Cum for me." You said deeply.
Alcina went over the edge and bucked her hips, writhing against you. Sinful words and loud moans of your name escaped her mouth as she came down from her high.
You slowed down your pace and pulled out of her gently. You kissed her lower stomach before coming up to hold her tightly.
" Are you okay, darling?" You asked, letting Alcina lie on your chest, breathing heavily.
" Yes, thank you draga." She breathed out and smiled, pulling you in for a kiss, tasting herself on your tongue.

" Do you have any tissues?"
" In the basket." Alcina pointed.
You reached over to the basket and got out some tissues to clean Alcina up, making sure that he wa okay before you slipped her underwear back on and pulled her dress over her long legs again.
You licked your fingers clean and wiped your mouth.
Alcina smiled and leant back on here elbows, looking up at you as you prepared her food.

You handed Alcina her wine and you poured some orange juice, coming to lie with Alcina again and peppering little kisses over her face, making her smile warmly.
" Being loved by you is a dream." She whispered, pulling you in for a gentle kiss.
" I could say the same about you." You smiled, kissing Alcina's forehead, she shut her yes comfortably as you did so and melted into your touch.

❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍

𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝘼𝙡𝙘𝙞 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡