𝙎𝘼𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝙈𝙔𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁 𝙏𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎: 𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙋𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙔, 𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙐𝘼𝙇 𝙎𝘼𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙀, 𝙈𝙄𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙀𝙇 𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙏𝙏 𝙌𝙐𝙊𝙏𝙀, 𝙋𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Mother Miranda entered Alcina's castle once again, causing you to jump in fright.
" Come, child." Mother Miranda said sternly.
You looked one last time at Alcina who casted you a reassuring and sympathetic smile before nodding, getting you to walk towards Mother Miranda.
You walked a few steps forward and almost immediately, and all of a sudden, Mother Miranda grasped onto your wrists, forcefully bringing you closer to her.

" What are you going to do to me?" You asked, your voice uncontrollably quivering in fear.
Mother Miranda closed her eyes and let out an almost devilish sigh — if that was at all possible.
" We shall see if this works. You better not be a disappointment like so many others." She opened her eyes, her silver orbs pierces sharply into yours. She practically stared into your soul ( seemingly ). Little did you know that you wouldn't have your soul for much longer.

" Before we start, child. You must take an oath of devotion." Mother Miranda started. " If you break this oath, Hellfire will claim you as her own." Mother Miranda looked at you for one brief moment before walking out the door.
You looked back at Alcina for one brief moment, whispering the subtle words: " I love you", before following Mother Miranda out the door.
You had no idea what would happen next. Death was an option. Physical transformation was inevitable. You could see this by looking at Alcina, Heisenberg, and even poor Salvatore. The risk was there. You could have become a monster — and not the good kind. You could potentially become like those creatures outside.

Mother Miranda led you into a run down church. Like any other church, the ceiling was arched and high, stained glass was used for the tall windows — but most of the windows were smashed.
She led you down the isle to the pedestal. This whole ceremony caused you to believe that your devotion to Mother Miranda was somewhat religious. You were also sacrificing yourself for Alcina. You were giving your entire being to her, willingly. The risk was if great concern, this would most likely have failed. But if this meant that you could be with Alcina forever, you would take your chances. You would either take part in this little experiment or die. It was worth a try.

Mother Miranda stood by the podium, looking intently around the room and then meeting your eye. She was intense, that was for sure.
" In the name of the Black God, do you promise me your devotion?" Mother Miranda asked, but her question sounded more commanding.
" Yes, I-i- P-promise." You stuttered out.
You swore that Mother Miranda smirked at your discomfort, she was greatly enjoying your emotional suffering, fucking sadist.

Suddenly, you looked around and saw the four lord of the village stand around you: Alcina Dimitrescu, Karl Heisenberg, Donna Benevento with Angie and poor Salvatore Moreau. Now you were scared beyond belief.
Even Alcina failed to meet your eye, she looked serious. You dared not speak and turned back to Miranda after looking around, chewing almost aggressively on your lips.

" Upon my discovery of the Mold, I have found hope. The Black God is great. The Black God is all powerful— life-shifting, knowledge-increasing, changing me for the better and now, my child, you shall change too." Mother Miranda said dramatically. But when she made eye contact with you, her cold stare inherently sent a shiver down your spine.
To you, it seemed that Mother Miranda was trying to convince you to join her neo-pagan cult. The thing was, you didn't need any convincing. You only longed for the certainty of a decent survival. To your expected disappointment, no one in the room could give you that sense of reassurance— not even Alcina, who found hope in the life you could potentially have with her.

You found deep discomfort in the fact that everyone was emotionless. They all seemed possessed with some demonic entity.

Mother Miranda rambled on about her cult as though she was wanting to indoctrinate you into believing what she believed.
In all seriousness, the only being you were going to be worshipping was Alcina. If this all went right, you would be on your knees for her very soon.

You were brought out of your trance by Mother Miranda who spoke more loudly.
" And now," she started. Mother Miranda beckoned Salvatore towards her, he brought her a small bag. It held a strange substance and she opened it carefully.
" Come child." Mother Miranda ordered.
You obeyed her, forcing your legs to move from your frozen state.

" Are you ready to consume and be consumed?" Mother Miranda asked. ( "𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏'𝙎 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙄𝘿!")
" Yes." You whispered.
" Louder!"
" Yes, I'm r-ready." You said, trying to build up your dimishing confidence.

You looked over to Alcina who had tears streaming down her cheeks and you smiled to her, she wiped her tears and smiled back.
" Watch the door, Heinsberg, don't let anyone get in." Mother Miranda ordered.
Heisenberg sighed and stood by the church door. Salvatore and Alcina moved to separate sides of the room, looking towards you and Mother Miranda.

Luckily for you, Mother Miranda sedated you so you wouldn't feel a thing with the whole process, which was rather gruesome, Mother Miranda laid you down on the floor. While drifting out of consciousness you turned your head to capture a blur of your love, dear Alcina....

❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍

𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮, 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙡𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝
❤︎❤︎❤︎