CH. 2 J-High School

Start from the beginning

His first impression with the young Choi already pressurized him that whatever response Euan says will probably more hurtful than before.

"Daniel Park, come in."

The teacher says, opening the door for the boy as he entered the room. Euan listened from the other side and could already hear the students gossiping.

Finally it was his turn, his arrival shook everyone even the girls and punks.

From the girls view they see a boy that would crushed them, and they like it, while the boy's saw a leader, a fierce one; one that can dominate anyone at his sight.

"Good morning, my name is Euan Choi."

"Holy shit! He's totally a daddy type!"

"Those body can easily crush me!"

"He's definitely the prodigal son that we're looking for!"

"Our leader has arrived!"

"Fuck he's too handsome! I can't sway the girls with this fucker around."

The students thought to themselves as they observed Euan. The teachers motioned his hand over the seat behind Daniel.

"Take that empty seat beside that girl."

Euan says at his designated seat, although he is slightly bothered by the gazes of students looking at him.

"Hey, are you, first time?"

He turn around and was greeted by a sight of a brunette girl.

Euan didn't want to say something offensive so he instead nodded to her

"Well, you should get used to it, and don't worry, I can help you around the school if you want."

"...no... Thank you."

Euan says softly which made the girl smile.

"My name is Mira Kim."

"...Euan Choi."

They both greeted each other, exchanging handshakes together; suddenly, he felt a strong pressure coming from the student behind him.

He narrowed his gaze and saw a boy, sitting beside Daniel who was fumming in anger at the sight of him and Mira's interaction, buy he didn't know that this kid has a thing for Mira so he just assumed he has problems with him.