surprise!

Y/N Pov

I woke up around 6:00 am. I had to if I wanted everything to be perfect I remember his favorite bento he always liked when I would make them into animals now I know what you think Y/N THIS IS A GROWN ASS MAN HE WON'T LIKE THAT! Well guess what your not his sister I am and I already know what he likes! But anyways I can't wait to see him I made sure that he was called to the arena and that there was a reason he would go. Cause he wouldn't do anything unless he wanted to so you know what I mean.

(Time skip brought to u by Baki getting back handed by Yujiro!)

I finally made it to the arena making sure I looked decent before stepping into the arena...I felt as if I was 9 again stepping into this arena watch as Yujiro trained with dad...I missed this I walk toward the big door that separated us and took a big breath walking through....

Yujiro....

He was so grown up and taller than last time I saw him...he doesn't notice me until Baki told him to turn around...He looks back and froze wide in the eyes then turns around completely staring at me... All I could do was stare back until I said something..."hi...big brother!" I smile and step forward...as he stood in the same place like in a trance...I walked closer and closer until I was right in front of him I look up so he could see my face...I felt a tear come from my eye as I stare at him more and realized that I could be normal again and make my brother happy again...as more tears came from my eyes I fell onto his chest crying as I hugged him...he stood there until he wrapped his arms around me I question if he even thought I was real or if this was another dream but no I was there right there hugging him as he held onto me it felt like an eternity since I hugged him....I pull back and look at him he had some tears coming down his face I tried to wipe them away but damnit he was to fuckin tall! So I did what any person would do! Pull him down to my level of course and wipe his tears away...I then bent down and grabbed the bag that had the bento and looked back to him..." Yujiro I know that we haven't seen each other for...I don't know 10 years but I want to let you know I have come back and my work with the boss I had is done! I also have something for you...here!" I grab the bento and grab his hands putting the bento in his hands he looks confused until he sees what's inside and his face turns into a huge smile he then looks at me " first of all...when did you get back and...you remember that I like your bentos..." He said as he finally shows his true colors smiling and doing a little happy dance I look behind him to see Baki and...Jack? Damn I thought he said he was bussy I look back to my brother with a smile and nodded Jack and Baki looked shocked as they never seen there father act so... Happy...

they look at each other and look back at me then walk up to me and Yujiro greeting me by hugs and kisses on the forehead from me, I then watch as Yujiro enjoys his food...I cant help but smile and giggle as he has little bit of sauce on his face I lick my finger and wipe the sauce off his face that was until I hear someone shout Bakis name...

Cliffhanger....

656words